VSAT 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
VSAT (Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test) 2017 is a university level entrance test organized by the Vignan’s University. The main purpose of this exam is to provide admission to those applicants those who are seeking for admission in B.Tech programme offered by the Vignan’s University and its associated/related campuses. For the year 2017, admission to B.Tech programme will be done totally on the basis of the performance of an applicant in VSAT 2017, JEE Main and EAMCET entrance examination. This exam is conducted once in a year which is in the month of April. To get admission, applicants need to qualify the Entrance Exam which is going to be held on 23rd-27th of April 2017. In this article, we are provide all information related to VSAT 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Result, Counselling, etc.
VSAT 2017 Notification
Application form for VSAT 2017 has been started from 10th of November 2016. Last date for filling and submitting of application form is 10th of April 2017. Click here to apply online.
Click here to download the Information Brochure & Application Form for VSAT.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Food Technology
- Textile Technology
VSAT 2017 Exam Dates
Here, we provide all the official exam schedule for VSAT 2017:
|Events of VSAT 2017||Dates|
|Application Form starts from||10th of November 2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Form||10th of April 2017|
|Examination Date||23rd–27th of April 2017|
|Result Declaration||1st of May 2017|
|Counselling Started||10th–20th May 2017|
VSAT 2017 Application Form
Application Form for VSAT 2017 has been available/accessible from 10th of November 2016. And the Last date for filling and submitting of application form is 10th of April 2017. Applicants can get the application form via 3 modes:
Direct From the University:
Applicants can get the application through post from the office of university after submitting a valid fee of Rs. 1000 via DD. Applicants can also get an application from Vignan Colleges or Schools at Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Eluru, Hyderabad, Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Indian Bank Branches/Offices/ Outlets:
Applicant can also get the applications form for VSAT 2017 from Indian Bank branches from the States of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
Download Application Form:
Applicant can download the application form for VSAT 2017 from the official website of the university and fill it. After filling the form, applicants need to send a DD of Rs. 1000/- & filled application Form on the below given address. Applicants have to write their address and name on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Vadlamudi,Guntur – 522213 (A.P)
Ph: +91 863 – 2344777/78
Toll free No. 1800-425-2529
Note: DD Fee will needed to be submitted in favor of the “Vignan University” payable/owed at Guntur. Applicants are also required to keep the hard-copy (printout) of the filled application form for further reference.
VSAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for VSAT 2017, need to fulfill all the below given eligibility criteria:
- Applicant those who born on or after 1st of July 1996 are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicant must complete their 10+2 (Intermediate)or alike exam by securing minimum 60% of
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
VSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
VSAT 2017 entrance exam will be held in 2 slots.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question Type: MCQ’s.
- Question Medium/language: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Question paper Section: Question Paper will consist of four sections: Physics, Chemistry, English/Aptitude, Maths or Biology.
- No. of Questions: There are 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: on each and every right answer aspirants will be rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No provision of Negative marking.
|i.||Biology or Mathematics||30|
- Applicants those who attempt Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Aptitude/English section of VSAT exam, are eligible to take admission in all B.Tech Courses.
- Those applicants who attempt Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English/Aptitude section of VSAT exam, are only eligible to take admission in B.Tech Bioinformatics/Biomedical engineering/ Biotechnology/Food Technology Courses.
VSAT Admit Card 2017
Admit card for VSAT 2017 will be available via online or offline mode. Admit Card for VSAT 2017 is also posted via courier/speed post. Applicant can also get the admit card via online mode before one week from the examination. Admit card contain many details such as Applicant name, test centre, exam date, exam venue, applicant roll no., signature, etc. Applicant need to preserved their admit card for counselling and admission procedure.
VSAT Result 2017
Result for VSAT 2017 will be announced/published on the official website of the university as on 1st of May 2017. The merit list will be prepared after the result announcement on the basis of the marks/performance in the entrance exam. On the bases of the merit list, the applicant will be called for the counselling procedure.
VSAT Counselling 2017
After the result declaration, Counselling procedure for VSAT 2017 will be started from 10th-20th May 2017. At the time of counselling, applicant need to take the required original documents that are mention below. Applicant those who don’t take documents along with them are not allowed to attend the counselling procedure.
Documents/certificates that are required at the time of Counselling are:
- Counselling Call Letter
- VSAT 2017 Admit Card
- VSAT 2017 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate
- X and XII Mark sheet
- X and XII Passing certificate