UPCPAT 2018: Allahabad High Court Announced, CPAT Exam held in September 2018:
UPCPAT 2018: Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi is the main exam conducting authority of Combined Pre-AYUSH Test. This exam is organized for providing admission into BAMS, BUMS and BHMS courses for the academic year 2018-18. Candidates those who check the required exam eligibility can apply for this examination from August, 2018 (expected) onward. Here, in this post, candidates can check all the information related to UPCPAT 2018, Combined Pre-AYUSH Test, UP CPAT Application form 2018, Registration Process, How to apply, Admit Card, Counselling, Exam Date, Official website www.cpatup2017.org
UP CPAT Exam Overview
UPCPAT 2018 – Notification
The latest notification about UPCPAT 2018 from local Newspaper/NEWS18
“The Allahabad High Court has directed the Uttar-Pradesh State Govt. to hold the CET (Common Entrance Test) for AYUSH Admissions & begins the admission procedure on September, 2018”.
UPCPAT 2018 Exam Dates
Here we provide a tentative exam schedule for UP CPAT for the academic year of 2018:
|Registration form will be starts from||September, 2018|
|Application fee can be DONE via using bank Challan or online||September, 2018|
|Application form filling Date||September, 2018|
|Admit card would be avail||September, 2018|
|Date of Exam||September, 2018|
|Answer key will be uploaded||September, 2018|
|Result will be announce||October, 2018|
Eligibility Requirement for CPAT Exam
Basic eligibility criteria for appearing in UP CPAT is given below, before applying all candidates must have satisfied with the eligibility norms in order to expect from rejection:
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of UP (Uttar Pradesh).
- The lower age of an individual must be 17 years.
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th with Science or its equivalent exams.
Aforesaid conditions are the general eligibility for appearing in examination. For more details on eligibility sections, we advise candidates to check the official information brochure in order to get latest details about UP CPAT Exam 2018.
|For Physically Handicap PH||03|
|For Freedom Fighter||02|
|For NCC “C” Certificate||01|
How to Apply for UP CPAT 2018
- Candidates are desired to go to the website of CPAT www.cpatup2016.org. He/she can only apply in online procedure.
- Candidates do not require to send printed copy of His/her application.
- Candidates should submit the application as before the deadline.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Do not submit more than 1 application, otherwise it won’t be rejected.
Admit Card Download
- Admit card is not refer to any candidates via postal service or others offline mode.
- UP CPAT Admit card 2018will be available to download only at the website of UP CPAT.
- An individual can download their admit card by using unique registration no. and password, it is very important to bring the valid admit card at the exam centre otherwise the examiner will to be permitted without Applicable Admit Card and also have at least one or more Applicable Photo ID proof.
Preparation Tips for CPAT Examination
- Know the complete accurate syllabus of the exam as well,
- Take effective study material,
- Make a proper schedule for study plan,
- Work on weak points,
- Practice with previous year questions papers,
- Take a short breaks during study,
- Don’t depend on guesswork,
- Stay Healthy,
- Positive in nature.
UPCPAT 2018 Result
- UP CPAT Result 2018 will be available at the responsible admission authority.
- If there is any difference found in the result then the regards information will be also release by the respective authority.
UPCPAT 2018 Counselling Process
- UPCPAT counselling 2018 process will be held as per to the merit list.
- Candidates will be named for attending the counselling round according to His/her rank in the exam/test.
- Candidates require to full aware with newest counselling prescribed.
- Please keep visit this post if anyone want to get all newest updates on UPCPAT counselling 2018.
- We advised that before applying for UPCPAT Exam you must read the eligibility criteria whether he/she are eligible or not, if any candidates will be found ineligible they will be rejected at any stage of admission.
- After official notification is released all candidates will duly fill their application without ignoring any block in the application form.
- The details he/she have entered in the UP CPAT application it should be correct and genuine as per documents.
- On the date of examination candidates should be reach at exam centre before 30 Minutes minimum otherwise entry at there is rear possible.
- You have valid admit card whenever going to appear CPAT Exam, if those who don’t have admit card they will not able to enter in the exam hall.
- If you entering in the exam hall you don’t have any paper except admit card.
- Commencement of filling details in Answer booklet after following Invigilator instructions.
- No one will leave the exam hall before fixed time.
If any candidate having query regarding UPCPAT 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.