UKSSSC Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2017 eligibility, application, procedure, and syllabus and examination date
UKSSSC Van Rakshak 2017 or UKSSSC Forest Guard Van Rakshak Pariksha 2017. Uttarakhand Forest Department will recently issued a job notification as Uttarakhand (UK) Forest Guard Recruitment (Van Rakshak) 2017 Applications are invited from the desire and willing applicants for filling up posts. Interested and eligible applicant can apply for these posts. Here we are providing the information about the posts, eligibility, application, procedure, and syllabus and examination date.
UKSSSC Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2017 Application Eligibility Date
Name of Post – Van Rakshak (Forest Guard)
Official Authority – UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Services Commission)
No. of Vacancies – 1218 posts
Pay Scale/ Salary – Level 3, Rs.21700 to Rs.69100
Post Code – 106
Department – Van Vibhag (Forest Department)
Application mode – Online mode
Official website – sssc.uk.gov.in
Selection of the forest guard will be made on the basis of:
- Physical Standards Test
- Written Test
- Medical examination
How to Apply For Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2017:
- Firstly appl9icant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority i.e.
- After that they need to download application form from official site (via offline mode)
- Then fill the application form with all the required details.
- After that attached all the required documents with application form
- Then send the application form to Uttarakhand Forest Department.
- After that read notification before apply.
- Applicant keep in mind that incomplete form will be rejected.
Click here to Apply online
- Notification releasing date –3rd of August 2017
- Online Application form filling to begin from – 8th August 2017
- Last date for Submitting of form online – 20th September 2017
- Last date for taking the print of the E-challan –20th September 2017
- Last date for submitting the fee via E-challan and NEFT/Debit Card – 23rd September 2017
- Applicants can download their admit card from official website of exam conducting authority.
- Admit card contain all details related to examination such as Applicant name, Roll Number, Exam Dates, Exam Venue, Exam Centre etc.
- Admit card is very mandatory.
- Admit card of the applicant will be used during the document verification.
If any applicant having query regarding UKSSSC Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2017, then you can drop your query below in the comment box.