Odisha ITI Admission 2018 Application Exam Dates Eligibility Intimation Admission Process
Odisha ITI Admission 2018 – Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha has issued the notification for Odisha ITI Admission 2018 through Applicant Academic Management System for the academic session 2018-19. Industrial Training Institutes are brought into the SAMS fold from the Academic Session 2018-19. E-Admission is compulsory in all Government ITIs in the State of Odisha for the Academic Session 2018-19. The candidate can apply multiple choices (Institution + Trade) in one application and submit at any 49 Government ITIs which are declared as SAMS Resource Centers for ITI. If any applicant apply more than one CAFs are liable to be rejected directly.
Odisha ITI Admission 2018
SAMS stands for Applicants Academic Management System. In this system, applicants are
taking admission online into +2 (Junior) and +3 (Degree) classes of Arts, Commerce, Science, Sanskrit & Vocation streams along with Industrial Training Institutions. This admission process, which is carried out through internet and computers is called as e-Admission.
SAMS operates through pre-fixed dates for all its activities. It helps in creating awareness and transparency & timely completion of activities. These Tentative dates have been finalized for online admission in the 49 Govt. ITI’s in the State via Applicant Academic Management System (SAMS).
|Event||Dates – (Tentative)|
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in||1st week of July, 2018|
|Last date for applying online CAF through www.dheodisha.gov.in||1st week of July, 2018|
|Last date of submission of print copy of the online applied CAF at any SAMS Resource (ITI) Center||1st week of July, 2018|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF by SAMS Resource (ITI) Center in e-Space||1st week of July, 2018|
|Publication of ITC IMC selection merit list||2nd week of July, 2018|
|Admission of the candidates selected ITC IMC Trades||2nd week of July, 2018|
|ITI IMC trades admission data updating along-with Annexure-7 by the ITIs in their e-Space||2nd week of July, 2018|
|Publication of 2nd Round selection merit list||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Admission of the candidates selected in 2nd Round||3rd week of July, 2018|
|2nd Round admission data updation along-with Annexure-7 by the ITIs in their e-Space||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Publication of list for Balance Seat (Spot) Admission||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Last date for registration for Balance Seat (Spot) Admission at the respective ITIs||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Publication of merit list for Balance Seat admission in the ITI Notice Board||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Admission to Balance (Spot) Seat||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Balance (Spot) Seat Admission data updating in e-Space Govt. ITIs||3rd week of July, 2018|
- Candidates those who were shortlisted need to produce the Intimation Letter (or Candidate Copy, in case applicant doesn’t possess the Intimation letter) before the admission committee at the ITI where he/she got selected for admission on the date and time mentioned there in
- Candidate has to produce all original documents for verification. Applicant has to pay the necessary admission fees
- Applicant are also required to submit three colour passport size photographs at the time of admission
- Those who want to continue in the first ITI allotted to them in the first selection are required to pay the admission fees Bank Draft/ Cheque/ Cash. But those who opt for next selection can take admission, there admission fees will be adjusted within ITIs.
Common Application Form (CAF)
The CAF has been so designed that, a candidate can apply to any trade of any Government ITIs of the State in one form. A candidate has to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the website www.dheodisha.gov.in. The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Apply Online (Over now)
- Application Status
- Print Application Form
Application (CAF) Fees: For the academic session 2018-19 the candidate has to pay of Rs 10/- per institution (irrespective of number of trades).
Principles of Selection
Applicants having age of 14 years and above as on 01.08.2018 (no upper age limit) are permitted to take admission in Trades/Units affiliated to NCVT.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in ITI classes shall be a pass 8th standards of High School Examination or Annual High School Examination of BSE (Board of Secondary Education), Odisha or its equivalent.
- Application of the applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be placed before the selection committee and selection will be done based on merit.
- Applicants having higher education will be getting special weightage during the selection.
- Marks secured at the 10th Board Examination out of the total marks, weightage & reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
- The trade of choice can be allotted/ allocated as per choice declared in the application form as well as availability of seats.
- In case there are no candidates in any of the reserved category, the seats will be DE reserved and filled up by the general category candidates.
- No seats shall remain reserved for any category beyond the normal date of admission i.e. after 2nd selection of admission.
- SC/ST candidates selected for admission on merit basis shall not be counted against reserved seats. They shall be treated as general category candidates for admission, but their social category will remain unchanged.
Intimation for e-Admission will be communicated through following five modes:
- SMS (if mobile telephone number is provided in the CAF)
- Email (if e-mail address is provided in the CAF)
- An candidate can get the information by dialing Sanjog Helpline Toll Free (155335 OR 1800-345-6770) Number by giving their Money Receipt-Cum-Index Number on all Government working days between 06 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- A selected candidate can download the intimation letter directly from the website www.dheodisha.gov.in
- Notice board of Applied ITI (where applications are submitted) and Destination ITI (where candidate is selected to take admission)
If any applicant having query regarding Odisha ITI Admission 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.