KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1430 GDMO, Sr MO/ Specialist Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (popularly known as KPSC) has announced official notification for the recruitment of 1430 Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist vacancies and General Duty Medical Officer in various specialties. Eligible applicants can apply via online mode from 10th of August, 2017 and continue till 11th of September, 2017 till 11:45 PM. All other details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee and how to apply are given below…
KPSC Recruitment 2017- Notification
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1430 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon: 31 posts
- Specialist in Radiologist/ Senior Medical Officer: 34 posts
- Specialist/ Professional in ENT/ Senior Medical Officer: 59 posts
- Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)/ Senior Medical Officer: 79 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmologist: 80 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesia: 99 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery: 101 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Pediatrician: 158 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology: 167 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine: 257 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 365 posts
- Applicants those who belong to General Category having a age limit between 21 years to 42 years in order to get eligible for the examination.
- 45 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A and 3B
- 47 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1. Refer the notification for complete details.
- Applicants must possess/ own MBBS Degree with Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in General Medicine
- For Post No.1, MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in General Surgery
- For Post No.2, MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- For Post No.3, MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Laryngological and Otology
- For Post No.4, MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Child Health
- For Post No.7, MBBS Degree
- For Post No.11. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Applicants those who belong to General Category need to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee for the examination.
- Whereas applicants belong to Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B need to Rs. 150/- for the same via e-payment Post Offices Only.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman applicants.
How to Apply:
All eligible applicants can apply via online mode from the official website of exam conducting authority (i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in) from 10th of August, 2017 which will be continue till 11th of September, 2017 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, applicants should have valid email id and need to scanned photograph, documents.
- Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
- Again click on “Click here to Apply Online for the Posts of Sr.Medical Officers/ Specialist and GDMO”.
- Login yourself and fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents and payment details and submit the form.
- After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Here, we provide exam schedule for KPSC Recruitment 2017, below in the table:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th of August, 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th of September, 2017 till 11:45 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||12th of September, 2017|
For more details like pay scale, age limit, qualification, application fee, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
If any applicants having query regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.