ISI 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply
Application Form for ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2017 is available from 15th march, 2017 which is published by the authority on the official website it is a university level examination conducted by ISI. This exam is mainly organized to provide admissions in PG, UG, diploma and Ph.D. courses in various fields.
In this article, we provide all information related to ISI 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply etc.
ISI 2017 Application Form Notification
Application form date for ISI 2017 has been extended till 15th of March 2017. Click here to apply.
ISI 2017 Application Form
ISI 2017 application form can filled and submitted via online mode only for all the courses (excluding PG Diploma in Analytics and Statistical Methods). Application form will be available from 8th of February 2017 and continue till 15th of March 2017. And for PG Diploma in Analytics and Statistical Methods applicants can purchase the application form from the Indian Statistical Institute North East centre by post or in person. After filling the form completely applicants need to send their application form on the below given address:
The Head, Admissions 2016, Indian Statistical Institute,
North-East Centre, Tezpur
University Campus, Tezpur,
Applicants belong to General & GRF programmes need to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee whereas applicants belong to SC, ST, OBC, and applicants those who are Physically challenged need to pay Rs. 350/- for the same (excluding the GRF programmes). Payment can be made via both online mode (debit/credit card net banking) or even by offline mode (SBI Bank Challan).
- For M.Tech (CS) programme, applicants must complete the BE/B.Tech or AMIE, GRADIETE, DOEACC ‘B’ Level any other equivalent degree.
- For M.Tech (QROR) programme, applicants should have a master degree in Statistics/ Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree. Applicants must have Mathematics subject at the graduation level.
- For PG Diploma in Computer Applications, applicants should hold a bachelor degree with mathematics subject.
ISI 2017 Important Dates
|Application form starts from||8th of February 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||15th of March 2017 (Extended)|
|Fee payment Last date||22nd of March 2017 (Extended)|
|Examination date||14th of May 2017|
How to Apply
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website (Direct Link is provided above).
- Then in next step applicants need to Register themselves by clicking a new user and create an account.
- Then applicants need to Login into that account.
- Application form open then enter all the required details in the application form, correctly.
- After that applicant need to upload scanned images of photo and signature.
- After that recheck the application form and Submit, verify and confirm your application form.
- When applicants submitted their application form next step is to pay the application fee using online mode or even by offline mode.
- In last all applicants are required take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the ISI Application Form 2017
Following details/documents are required at the time ISI application form filling:
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID.
- Applicant’s qualification, personal, and address details.
- Payment details.
- Passport size scanned image of photograph. Image should be in bmp/jpg/png/ gif/jpeg formats and with a file size of 50kb.
- Scanned image of signature in bmp/jpg/png/ gif/jpeg formats in bmp/jpg/png/ gif/jpeg formats and with a file size of 30kb.
Applicants need to go via these steps to fill ISI 2017 application form:
Step-1: Register Online
Firstly applicants need to visit the official website (Direct Link is provided above). Then Click on ISI Admission Portal. Click on ‘New User Registration’ link/button. Fill all the required registration details and click on ‘Register’ button. After Applicant’s get registered then user name and password will be sent to the registered contact number or registered email ID.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Applicants need to Login to the registered account via User ID and password provided to them. Then click on ‘Application Form’. And fill all the details that are required such as address, centre preference, course, personal, and other required details.
Step-3: Upload Images
Click on the ‘browse button’ to select the images from your pc/laptop. Then Upload the scanned images of signature and passport size photograph one by one and click on ‘Save button’. After that filled application form will appear on your screen. Check the details once again and if your form is correctly filled then click on ‘Next button’.
Step-4: Fill Other Details
Applicants are needed to fill all their qualification details. Read the declaration/affirmation, tick on the box and click on ‘Save button’. Now recheck/check your application form and click on the ‘submit button’.
Step-5: Fee Payment
Firstly, applicants need to select the payment mode. As applicants can pay their application fee via both online mode (debit/credit card net banking) or even by offline mode (SBI Bank Challan).
Step-6: Print Application Form
After finishing all the steps in last all applicants are required take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
ISI Application Form 2017 Correction
Authority will not provide any correction facility in the Indian Statistical Institute application form 2017. All applicants are advised to fill their details in the application form carefully and correctly.
Note: Before submission of application form all applicants are required to recheck their application form.
If any applicant having query related to ISI 2017 Application Form, then feel free to leave your comments below.