IBSAT 2017 Admit Card, How to Download, Steps, Link to Download Slot Booking
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card has been released from 1st of July, 2017 to the 12th of December, 2017. The admit card is provided after the slot booking. Applicants have to book a slot after completion of the registration process. Through IBSAT applicants will get the admissions in the PGDM/MBA professional programmes. “IBS Kolkata/IBS Gurgaon/ IBS Jaipur/ IBS Dehradun/ IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune/ BS Ahmedabad and IBS Bengaluru” consider the IBSAT score card for offering admissions. It is a university level entrance test organized one time in a year. The exam is also called as ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test. Here we are providing information related to IBSAT 2017 Admit Card.
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card – Available
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card is available after slot booking process. Click here to get your admit card.
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card
Applicants can download their admit card through online process only after slot booking. To book a slot, it is necessary to register for the IBSAT examination.
To book the exam slot, applicants have to provide all the information which is required in the IBSAT application form 2017. Applicants have to bring valid IBSAT Admit Card 2017 on the examination day. So, it is compulsory to book the schedule properly on time.
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card – Click Here
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card Date
IBSAT 2017 Admit card can be download after completing the registration process. Applicants have to book a slot from 1st of July, 2017 to get their IBSAT admit card. Applicants can book a slot till 12 December 2017. If any error occur in the IBSAT admit card 2017, applicants should contact to the officials.
IBSAT 2017 Slot Booking Procedure
To get the IBSAT admit card, all applicants firstly need to complete the compulsory process for downloading the Hall Ticket/admit card.
- The first step is to fill the basic details for filling the IBSAT registration form.
- Applicants have to enter the Application No and password to login to the website of the authority.
- Now, applicants can fill the contact details, address, personal details, academic details etc.
- After that the applicants will be allowed to fill the date and examination venue for the selection process.
- After completing all the above mentioned activities, you will be redirected to the IBSAT Admit card.
- The IBSAT 2017 Admit card will be appeared.
- Applicants can download it and takes the printout for future use.
How to Download Admit Card
Applicants have to follow these steps to download the IBSAT admit card
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority
- After that they need to enter their Application Number and Password
- Then click on the “SUBMIT button”
- Now the IBSAT admit card will be displayed on your computer screen
- After that check all the details carefully and proceed to download your Admit Card
- Take extra printouts for further use.
If any applicant having query regarding IBSAT 2017 Admit Card, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.