HITSEEE 2018 Application form, Exam Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility
HITSEEE 2018 Application form: HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) has been released the application of HITSEEE 2018. Candidates those who are desired to get admission into engineering programme in the University can submit their HITSEEE 2018 Application Form before the last date for submission of form. While filling up all details in form, aspirant must need to take care of filling correct entries. There should be no such data which verifies to be incorrect when confirmed against official certificates/ documents. Once candidates successfully submitted their application form, then they can download their admit card of HITSEEE 2018 as per schedule. In this article we provide all information related to HITSEEE 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Application Fee, Instructions for HITSEEE etc.
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form – Highlights
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Dates
Here we provide exam dates for HITSEEE 2018:
|Hindustan University announcing EEE application form 2018 on||3rd week of January, 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form||3rd week of April, 2018|
|Last date of issue of HITSEEE 2018 application form||3rd week of April, 2018|
Things to keep ready before filling Online HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
Before filling the online Application Form of HITSEEE 2018, the applicants must keep the scanned photograph and signature ready to upload, as per the specifications mentioned below.
|1.||Photograph||.JPG||less than 50kb|
|2.||Signature||.JPG||less than 50kb|
Procedure to fill the Online HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
To fill the application form online, applicants must register themselves first. Check the instructions down below to fill the Application Form of HITSEEE 2018.
Step 1: Registration
The applicants need to register through the link provided in this article. The link will display the registration page in which applicant need to fill the basic information such as: name, mobile number, landline number with STD code, email address, date of birth, course preference option 1, 2 & 3.
Applicants are advised to preview all the information filled by them. Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed further. The application number will be displayed on the screen after successful registration and also will be sent to the email address.
Step 2: Personal Details
After successful registration, applicants will have to log in with the application number and date of birth. After logging in, the HITSEEE 2018 Application Form will appear on the screen with basic details filled automatically. Applicants need to fill the other required personal details such as: name of the parent/guardian, place of birth, nationality, religion, caste, mother tongue, gender, permanent address, country, state.
Step 3: Educational Details
Thereafter, the aspirants will be required to fill the academic details of class X and XII or any other courses. The details to be filled are: name of the institution studied, the board of examination, medium of instructions, the registration number of class X and XII, month and year of passing.
Step 4: Other Details
In other details, the applicants will have to select the two test cities centre in which they desire to appear as per their convenience.
Click on ‘Submit’ to move on to the next level of uploading of photograph and signature.
Step 5: Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Applicants will have to upload the already scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications in the application form. It is mandatory to upload the photograph, else the applicants will not be allowed to fill the HITSEEE 2018 Application Form.
Clicking on ‘save & continue’ will lead to the next level of previewing of the Application Form of HITSEEE 2018.
Step 6: Preview of the HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
After that, the filled in HITSEEE Application Form 2018 will be displayed on the screen, to do the modifications if any. If applicants find any mistake in the application form, they can go back and update it. Thereafter, click on ‘continue to payment’ for the payment of the application fee.
Step 7: Payment of Application Fee
The application fee must be remitted by the applicants in online mode through HDFC Bank credit/debit cards, other banks credit/debit cards.
- The amount of Rs. 925/- must be remitted by the applicants as application fee.
Step 8: Provisional Registration Slip
After the successful transaction of an application fee, the provisional registration slip will be display on the screen which must be downloaded. Applicants are advised to preserve the registration slip for future references.
Procedure to fill Offline HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
To fill submit the Application Form of HITSEEE 2018, applicants need to download the form, from the link provided in the article. After downloading the form, applicants must fill the application form as per the instructions and required details. A passport size recent photograph with white background must be affixed on the particular space. The name and date of taking the photograph must be printed on the photo.
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form in Offline Mode
- The offline application fee of Rs. 1000/- must be paid by the applicant in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science’ payable at Chennai (Madras).
Note: The application must be signed by the parent/guardian and the applicant.
Photocopies of certificates and mark sheet of the qualifying examination must be attached with the form. Applicants also need to submit three passport size photographs with white background.
The completed HITSEEE 2018 Application Form must reach the admission office through the post, on or before 05:00 pm before April, 2018. The applicants need to send the HITSEEE Application Form 2018 along with the DD and mark sheet copies to the following address.
40 GST Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Candidates need to pay Rs. 925/- + Bank Charges as an application fee for HITSEEE 2018.
Instructions for HITSEEE Application Form
- Firstly E-mail ID (E-mail ID must be valid for at least 1 year from the date of application. In case, an candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, then he/she need to create his/her new e-mail ID before applying for Online application form.
- Then candidate need to upload his scanned photograph and signature confirming that scanned photograph and signature both are in .jpg format with a file size less than 50 KB.
- Candidate must be Indian citizen & should have done his/her schooling from India in the preceding two years.
- Candidates having age less than 19 years or 19 years as on or after 30thof April 2018 then he/she is eligible to apply for this exam (i.e. maximum age limit for applying is 19 years).
- Candidate must complete his/her 10+2 standard or its alike exam by securing minimum 60% of marks along with the subject PCM (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry).
- (a) Candidate have to complete his/her 10+2 or its alike exam by securing minimum 60% of marks in English and Mathematics as subject of study or Diploma (10+3) (from any stream) well-known by State/Central Govt. with 70% of marks.
(b) Candidate pass in NAT (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) organized by the council of Architecture.
- Aspirant who are waiting for 10+2/Higher Secondary Exam results are also eligible for the HITSEEE 2018.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 925/-+ Bank Charges as an application fee for HITSEEE 2018.
- Online application form comprises of following procedure: first registration & then Login to fill up all the Personal details, then uploading of photograph, after that selection of test centres, and then online payment of registration fee.
- Print Sample Registration Slip and carefully keep it for future reference. Candidates are not required to email or courier it.
- Under any circumstances, candidate should mention registration number or any other person.
- Online Application Form Help line Contact Number:- 7815930295
If any candidate having query related to HITSEEE 2018 Application form, then leave your query in the below comment box.