HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) has been released the application of HITSEEE 2017. Applicants those who are desired to get admission into engineering programme in the University can submit their HITSEEE 2017 Application Form before the last date for submission of form. While filling up all details in form, aspirant must need to take care of filling correct entries. There should be no such data which verifies to be incorrect when confirmed against official certificates/ documents. Once applicants successfully submitted their application form, then they can download their admit card of HITSEEE 2017 as per schedule. In this article we provide all information related to HITSEEE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Application Fee, Instructions for HITSEEE etc.
HITSEEE 2017 Notification Released-
Application form Will be available from 18th of January, 2017.
Last date for Submission of application form 22nd April, 2017. Click here to fill Application form.
HITSEEE 2017 Exam Dates
Here we provide exam dates for HITSEEE 2017:
|Hindustan University announcing EEE application form 2017 on||18th of January, 2017|
|Last date for submission of filled in application form||22nd of April, 2017|
|Last date of issue of HITSEEE 2017 application form||22nd of April, 2017|
Applicants those who wish to appear in the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam 2017, can apply in modes available.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 925/- + Bank Charges as an application fee for HITSEEE 2017.
Instructions for HITSEEE Application Form
- Firstly E-mail ID (E-mail ID must be valid for at least 1 year from the date of application. In case, an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, then he/she need to create his/her new e-mail ID before applying for Online application form.
- Then applicant need to upload his scanned photograph and signature confirming that scanned photograph and signature both are in .jpg format with a file size less than 50 KB.
- Applicant must be Indian citizen & should have done his/her schooling from India in the preceding two years.
- Applicants having age less than 19 years or 19 years as on or after 30th of April 2017 then he/she is eligible to apply for this exam (i.e. maximum age limit for applying is 19 years).
- Applicant must complete his/her 10+2 standard or its alike exam by securing minimum 60% of marks along with the subject PCM (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry).
- (a) Applicant have to complete his/her 10+2 or its alike exam by securing minimum 60% of marks in English and Mathematics as subject of study or Diploma (10+3) (from any stream) well-known by State/Central Govt. with 70% of marks.
(b) Applicant pass in NAT (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) organized by the council of Architecture.
- Aspirant who are waiting for 10+2/Higher Secondary Exam results are also eligible for the HITSEEE 2017.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 925/-+ Bank Charges as an application fee for HITSEEE 2017.
- Online application form comprises of following procedure: first registration & then Login to fill up all the Personal details, then uploading of photograph, after that selection of test centres, and then online payment of registration fee.
- Print Sample Registration Slip and carefully keep it for future reference. Applicants are not required to email or courier it.
- Under any circumstances, applicant should mention registration number or any other person.
- Online Application Form Help line Contact Number:- 7815930295
All applicants those who successfully submit their application form of HITSEEE 2017 will be able to download the HITSEEE admit card. Applicants those who submitted application form with application fees on time, as well as obtained admit card only able to attend this entrance exam.
If any applicant having query related to HITSEEE 2017 application form, then leave your query in the below comment box.