GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Admit card, Counselling, Complete Eligibility GPAT
All applicants are required to fulfill the GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria to apply for GPAT 2018. The examination will be conducted in 3rd week of January, 2018. All candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they start their application process. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) score is being used by all AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved University/ Institutions Departments and Constituent Colleges. In the field of Pharmacy, scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance. All applicants can check all the details about GPAT 2018 Eligibility criteria here in this article who are willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year of 2018-2019.
GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants’ first need to meet the eligibility criteria stated below in order to get eligible for the examination:
- The candidates must be an Indian national.
- The candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 12th standard, including lateral entry candidates).
- Candidates those who are in their final year of B.Pharma are also eligible to apply for GPAT 2018.
- Candidates pursuing 1st to 3rd year of B. Pharmacy are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for GPAT 2018 examination.
- There is no age limit for appearing examination.
- Applicants those who are eligible with all required conditions will be given the admit card of GPAT 2018
- Applicants are required to login using username and password to download the GPAT 2018 admit card
- The admit card will be available for download from AICTE-GPAT website in the 2nd week of January, 2018
- All applicants are required to take the printout of downloaded admit card to the test centre, on the day of examination.
- Applicants those who are eligible for all the required conditions can only participate in counselling procedure.
- Applicants can participate in the GPAT counselling organized individually by the institutions.
- Seats Allotment will depend on the applicant scores in the entrance exam.
- All applicants are required to take part in the admission procedure of respective institutions, on the basis of their GPAT scores 2018.
GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Important Points
- GPAT 2018 examination will be conducted via online mode i.e. CBT (computer based test)
- GPAT 2018 examination is conducted once in a year
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking provision
- Check/ refer the eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility criteria for GPAT 2018
- Applicants can pay their registration fee via online mode (i.e. by using credit card/debit card/net banking) or via offline mode (i.e. by using SBI Bank Challan)
- The validity for GPAT 2018 examination score card is only for one year.
- Applicants are required to download their score card/ admit card from the official website of GPAT
- Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
- There will be no age criteria for applying GPAT 2018.
If any applicant having query regarding GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.