AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2017 helps the applicants to know about time duration of the exam, no. of question will be asked, etc. On behalf of the A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada organizes a state level entrance test. This test is known as AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test). It is conducted to provide admission in the PG courses in Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy, etc. Applicants check here to get the detailed information about AP PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern.
AP PGECET 2017 Notification – Application Started
Application form for AP PGECET 2017 has been available from 3rd of March 2017.Click here for application form.
click here to download AP PGECET 2017 Information Booklet.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2017
AP PGECET 2017 Exam will be organized from 10th to 12th of May, 2017 via offline mode. Applicants who want to appear in the AP PGECET 2017 exam must know the exam pattern of it. Exam pattern for AP PGECET 2017 is not officially announced/ published by the exam conducting board/authority yet. Here, we are providing exam pattern according to the previous year question paper.
- Courses:Applicants will get admission into M.Tech/ME/M.Pharmacy Courses.
- Mode of Exam:The Examination will be conducted via offline mode (Pen Paper Mode).
- Shifts:The exam will be organized in two shifts: forenoon and afternoon.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Number of Questions:paper contain a weightage of 120 marks.
- Type of Questions:MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Language:English language only.
- Marking Scheme:on each and every right answer applicant will be rewarded with 1
- Negative Marking:no provision for negative marking.
- Syllabus:Every Course comprises of different/separate syllabus.
AP PGECET 2017 application form
AP PGECET 2017 application form correction
Exam Pattern for AP PGECET 2017
|Test Paper||Paper Code||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC||120||120|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||120||120|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG||120||120|
If any applicant having query related to AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2017, then you can drop your queries in the comment box.