AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria Eligibility, Age, Nationality. AIIMS also known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria is essential to know for the candidates who are willing to take admission into the MBBS course of the AIIMS to fulfill to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2018. Before submitting the AIIMS application form applicant must know the Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2018. Admission will be provided for the MBBS course across the SEVEN AIIMS in India via the examination. Here you can check all information about AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria for the course on this web page.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the norms/ precondition need to be fulfilled by the OBC, National, OPH, SC/ST and overseas candidates respectively to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2018.
- Candidate must have reached the age of 17 years as on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission (i.e. 2018)
- Candidate must have completed their qualifying exam intermediate (12th) from ISC/ CBSE or an equivalent examination from the well-known State/Board/University
- Candidate must have completed their intermediate (12th) with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology
- Candidate must have secured for 60% in the qualifying exam (For the general category) in order to get eligible for the exam
- Also, the candidate needs to bring/produce the document certifying/ verifying that the exam is equivalent to the qualifying examination if the institute has to accept any other exam as qualifying examination
- It is essential for the applicants to produce the documentary evidence/ proof proving that they have passed the aforesaid/ above-mentioned examination with the specified marks
- Candidates need to secure minimum 50% of marks in their qualifying examination in order to get eligible
- This must be noted that the candidate has to produce the certificate validating the caste in the Performa prescribed/ recommended by the official authority
- The OBC candidates will get the reservation as per the norms of the GOI (Government of India)
- Candidates those who belong to the OBC (Non-creamy layer) category need to secure minimum 60% of marks in their qualifying examination
Overseas Citizen of India
- Overseas citizen of the India are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The prerequisites/ requirements mentioned for the Indian category candidates will be applicable to the overseas candidates as well.
- Overseas candidates will need to submit the proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955.
- OPH Candidates need to secure minimum 50% of marks in their qualifying examination
- Candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% – 70% shall be considered and
- If no candidates are presented /available in the category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% – 50% will also be considered.
- Candidates need to produce the document certifying the Physical disability from a duly constituted/organized and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Government. Hospitals/Institutions.
Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi)
- Foreign national candidates are also eligible for the admission who are nominated by the GOI (Government of India).
- There is no need to take the entrance exam for these candidates.
- Candidates need to secure a minimum 50% of marks that are belonging to this category in aggregate in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English in their Intermediate (12th) Science or an equivalent examination.
If any applicant having query regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria, then you may leave you query below in the comment box.