UTET 2017 : Govt. of UK (Uttarakhand) state have taken a crucial decision to conduct the UTET (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017. In upcoming days and this test is supervise or we can test is operate by UBSE (Uttarakhand Board of School Education) at many prerecorded exam centers all over the UK (Uttarakhand) and it is done in order to offer jobs of primary teacher in government schools of UK (Uttarakhand). On the basis of last managed teacher eligibility test which is also organized by this board having a huge number applicants appear last year so it is estimated that in this year also large amount of applicants appear. In this article we provide you important dates, application form, Eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
Eligibility for UTET 2017 exam
UTET Qualification for Class (I to V) Paper-01
- applicant must done Senior Secondary (i.e. 10+2) or equivalent exam with minimum 45% of marks.
- Applicants tho who appearing for final year exam of 02 year D.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) /04 year Belted Bachelor of Elementary Education are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants with degrees like BA/B.Sc and B.Ed are eligible to apply for exam.
UTET Qualification for Class (VI to VIII) Paper-02
- Applicants with B.A/B.Sc and those who are appearing for final year of Diploma in Elementary Education / Bachelor of Education exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have completed B.A/B.Sc exam with a minimum 45 % of marks.
- Applicants should have done their graduation (i.e. 10+2+3) from any known university or College. And applicants who are applying for the paper must grab 50 % of marks in graduation then only they are eligible to apply for UTET 2017.
UTET 2017 Exam- Application form Date Eligibility Pattern
How to Apply for UTET 2017
- First of all applicants need to visit official website (i.e. ubse.uk.gov.in)
- After open the official website then you click on the UTET 2017.
- After that new page appears then click on the link to Apply Online.
- Then Fill all the compulsory details as per given format.
- Just After fill the form applicants need upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Last step is to pay your application fee.
- When you all done with your payment procedure now just take a photocopy (hardcopy) of the slip as preserve.
Essential Qualification for UTET 2017 :-
- Candidates who want to apply for this test firstly they should have to complete their class 12th along with 2 year’s of Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Applicants who qualify the exam are call by government for personal interview and allotted them job.
- Candidates interesting in apply for UTET exam 2017 should pay fee for application form. Application fee for candidates belonging to General and OBC category is Rs. 600 for single exam and Rs. 1000 for both exam.
- Application fee for candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST) need to pay Rs. 300 for one exam and Rs. 600 for both exam.
Application starts from
|In October 2017|
Application form last date
|In November 2017|
|Last date for send application|
In November 2017
Admit card issued on
In January 2017
|Date of examination|
In January 2017
UTET 2016 Paper Pattern:
Paper pattern for Paper-I :
|Mathematics||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Language-I||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Language-II||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Environmental Science||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|TOTAL||150 MCQ||150 Marks|
Paper pattern for Paper-II:
Maths & Science
|60 MCQ||60 Marks|
|Social Science||60 MCQ|
|30 MCQ||30 Marks|
Child Development and Pedagogy