Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) 2018 exam will be conducted by UK Board of School Education, Ramnagar (Nainital). This exam is organized in 13 different districts of Uttarakhand state. In this article we are providing all information related to Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration, counselling details, application procedure, and fee etc.
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018 Exam dates (Tentative):
Here Applicant can check Exam Schedule For UK DLED 2018 below:
|Official Notification will be released from||3rd Week of October 2018|
|Application form starts from||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application form||Last week of November 2018|
|Admit Card published on||Last week of December 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of January 2019|
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018 Application form:
- All applicant need to fill their Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Application form correctly.
- There is no need to attach any photocopy of any certificate.
- Applicants need to send Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Application form via registered mail or by speed post.
- Application form those which are submitted after last date or incompletely filled will directly rejected.
- Applicants those who are Uttarakhand Domicile are only eligible for this exam.
- All Applicants are required to fill their application form Application form by using blue and black ink pen only.
- At last all applicants need to Paste their recent color photograph.
Note: Do not staple or pin the photographs on the application form.
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018 Application fees:
- Application fee for General/OBC Category applicant: 500/-
- Application fee for SC and ST Category applicant: 250/-
- Application fee for physically handicapped (PH) applicant: 125/-
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018:
- Applicants must be a graduate degree holder in any discipline from any well-known board/university.
- Applicant’s those who having age between 19 years of age to 30 years of age are eligible for this exam. Age relaxation will be given as per govt. rules and regulation. We will update it after the official notification published.
- Applicants those who having Uttarakhand Domicile and a valid employment office card are eligible for this exam.
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria will be given according to the orders of government or authority.
- D.EL.ED is a 2 years program. Applicants need to pay Rs. 35000/- (Tentative) each year.
- Question Type: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- of Question: 200 objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded on each and every right answer.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Negative marking: No provision for Negative Marking.
For 2 years Uttarakhand D.El.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) 2018 selection will be totally based on the merit list which will be made on the basis of written examination.
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Document verification
- Counseling (offline)
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2018 Admit card:
- Admit card will be published only via online mode.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the official website by typing name of applicants, DOB and father name.
- All applicants need to take their admit card in the examination hall along with them.
- Admit card contain all the details like name of applicant, exam date, exam venue, etc.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2018 Syllabus:
D.El.Ed 2018 exam contain syllabus from the below given topics:
- General Aptitude
- Teaching Subjects
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed 2018 Answer key:
- Applicants can download the answer key from UBSE Web portal.
- Answer key will be issued after 15-30 days of examination.
- Answer key contains all correct answer of the question paper.
- Answer key helps to get the rough idea about the merit list.
Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed 2018 Result/Merit list:
- Applicants can check result here or access the official site.
- Result will be announced in the month of May- June 2018.
- Applicants can enter their name, dob and registration number.
- After submission result will be displayed.
- Selected applicants will be called for counselling process.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2018 Counselling:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit list rank.
- After written exam, board/authority will published the merit list.
- After that counselling process start.
- Counselling procedure will be done via offline mode.
- After the official notification we update all the details related to Counselling.
Post office Where D.El.Ed Application form Available-
|Dehradun (GPO)||Rishikesh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata|
|Tehri (HPO)||Narender Nager|
|Chamoli||Karanprayag, Tharali, Joshimath, Gopeshwar|
|Almora (HPO)||Almora, Bhikiyasenk, Ranikhet|
|Pithoragarh||Didihaat, berinaag, Dharchula,Gangolihaat|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Jaspur, Khatima,Rudrapur, Kashipur|
|Nainital||Dhari, Ramnagar, Haldwani|
How to Apply For UK D.El.Ed 2018
- Firstly all applicants need to buy the application form brochure from the nearest post office or authority office
- Applicants have to fill all the details like date of birth, name, father name etc. as stated on the certificates of qualification.
- Applicants have to choose the examination centers which are available for the exam, according to their convenience.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to paste or attach photographs & the required documents along with the application form.
- Applicants are advised to recheck all the details entered in the application form
- Applicants should take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
- Applicants have to send the application form to the address given below.
Address of the authority
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2018 Application form Important Instruction:
- OMR Application form must be duly filled. Before filling OMR Application form read instruction carefully.
- Do not attach photocopy of any certificate.
- OMR Application form should be mail by Registered/Speed post only.
- Late deposit forms will be rejected.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2018 Application form only for Uttarakhand applicants (Domicile).
- Do not fill wrong details; application form will be filled by the blue and black ink pen.
- Before apply diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2018 ensure you are eligible for this examination.
- Paste your recent colour photograph. Do not paste different photographs. Do not staple or pin the photographs.
If any applicant having query regarding Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2018, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.