UAPMT 2018 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Reservation
UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test) 2018 is a state level test organized by Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU). This exam is organized to provide admission into undergraduate degree courses in BHMS, BAMS, and BUMS. UAPMT 2018 is the gateway for admission to several Ayurvedic institutions/establishments of the State. In this article, we provide all information related to UAPMT 2018 Application details, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Reservation, Pattern, etc.
UAPMT 2018 Exam Overview:
UAPMT Exam Dates 2018
Applicants can check all the tentative exam schedule for UAPMT 2018 application form from below given table:
|Online Registration will be started from||End of March 2018|
|Last Date of Registration Application form||April 2018|
|Last Date of Submission printed application with DD||N/A|
|Admit Card will be||End of April 2018|
|Examination Date||Second Week of May 2018|
|Answer key and Challenge||Second Week of June 2018|
|Result of UAPMT 2018||End of June 2018|
|UAPMT 2018 Counselling (First Round)||July 2018|
|UAPMT 2018 Counselling (Second Round)||July 2018|
|UAPMT 2018 Counselling (Third Round)||July 2018|
UAPMT 2018 Application Form
- Application form for UAPMT 2018 can be purchased from nearby P.O. (post office).
- Application forms will be available from second week of January 2018.
- After all applicants fill their application form, then next step is to send their application form to the University
- Application form has to be sent through speed post before the last date.
- Last date for submission of application form at university will be the fourth week of April 2018.
- All applicants are requested to take a hard-copy (printout)of the completed application form and keep it safe, for further use.
- Applicants those who belong to General and OBC category need to pay their Rs 3500/-as an application fee.
- Whereas applicants belong to SC/ST/PH category need to pay Rs. 2500/- for the same.
- Application fee can be submitted via Demand Draft drawn in favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU), Dehradun.
Here in this section we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria for UAPMT 2018:
- Qualifying Exam: applicants must completed their 10+2 from science stream from the concerned State Govt. and Education boards.
- Minimum Marks:50% of aggregate marks is the minimum marks to qualify examination.
- Subjects: The required/compulsory subjects that applicants have to pass are PCB (physics, chemistry and biology).
- Age:applicants must be of 17 years of age as on or before 31st December 2018. Then only he/she is eligible for the exam.
Important key Points UAPMT 2018 Application:
- Question paper will come in both modes (Hindi and English).
- Calculator, Electronic gadget, log table will be prohibited.
- Seat matrix will be available on official web portal.
- All official information will be updated on official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University.
How to Apply UAPMT 2018 Application form:
The candidates who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2018 need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (uau.ac.in).
- Log in to the official site (www.uau.ac.in)
- Select UAPMT 2018 Registration tab.
- Fill require details such as (Candidates name, Date of birth, Course and other details)
- After getting the registration number, candidates can fill application form.
- Fill all mandatory fields as per original documents.
- Uploads images (photograph and signature) as per given specification.
- Review your application form then proceed to pay fees.
- Candidates can pay fees through E-challan, Net banking, Credit/Debit card and wallet.
- Finally submit application form.
UAPMT Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration of Exam:3 hours. (i.e. 180 minutes)
- Total No. of Questions:Exam paper consist of 200 questions (i.e. each section containing 50 questions).
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Type questions) only.
- Medium of Paper:Exam paper is published in Hindi and English
- Marking Scheme:on each and every right answer, applicant will be rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking:no negative marking for this exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Botany||50||10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
UAPMT Admit Card
Admit card for UAPMT 2018 will be issued by the University just before few days of the examination. Admit card will be downloaded from the official website online. Admit card containing information like exam date & day, exam venue, time of exam.
UAPMT 2018 Application Correction:
- NEET (UAPMT) application correction window will be activated in the month of June 2018.
- Candidates can make correction in particular fields.
- Correction window will open in specific given time.
UAPMT 2018 Answer key:
- Answer key will be issued according to the NEET 2018 Schedule.
- Answer key will be announced in the month of June 2017.
- Candidates can download via login their account.
- Its provide the transparency in examination.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key via login their account.
- Challenge answer key will chargeable.
Result for UAPMT 2018 will be published in the fourth week of May 2018. On the basis of written exam, a merit list will be prepared. Result will be sent to each applicants via post. After that Counselling will be organized on the basis of applicants scores in this exam.
UAPMT OMR SHEET 2018:
- OMR Sheet will be published with answer key.
- Candidates can download from NEET 2018 Official Web Portal.
- Candidates can evaluated the OMR sheet with answer key and get the rough the idea about the rank.
The seat reservation for the students living in Uttarakhand state are as follows:
|Uttarakhand Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter||05%|
|Uttarakhand Women physically handicap person||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on freedom fighter person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||01 seat each institute|
UAPMT Counselling 2018
All those applicants who qualify the entrance test will be called for the counselling process. Counselling for UAPMT 2018 will take place in a max of 5 rounds. It is necessary for all the applicants to attend the counselling otherwise they will not get admission.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Rank.
- UAPMT Authority conducts the counselling process according to the rank.
- Qualifies candidates can participate in counselling process.
- There will be three rounds of counselling.
If any applicants have query related to UAPMT 2018 application form, then feel free to leave your query below in comment box.