TS EAMCET 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to apply
Application Form for TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017 has been released from 15th of March 2017. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). This examination is a gateway to provide admissions into several professional courses offered by colleges & universities in Telangana state. In this article, we provide all information related to TS EAMCET 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 etc.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Notification
Application Form for TS EAMCET 2017 has been started from 15th of March 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
Application form for TS EAMCET 2017 can be fill and submit via online mode only. No other mode is available to get the application form for TS EAMCET 2017. Application form has been announced from 15th of March 2017 and will be accessible till 15th of April 2017. After filling the application form, there is no necessity to send the application form.
Application fee for agriculture, engineering, & medical is Rs. 500/- for general category applicants and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category applicants. The fee payment can be done via the TS online/ AP online/ Mee Seva/ E-Seva centre or via the credit/debit card. Applicants those who applying for both (Agriculture & Medical (AM) & Engineering (E)) are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for general category applicants and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category applicants.
Here we provide Eligibility criteria/norms for TS EAMCET 2017:
- PIO, Indian national, & OCI applicants are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants those who belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for this exam.
- For engineering courses, applicants must have complete or appearing in the 12th or alike exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths subjects.
- For engineering courses, applicants must have to complete 16 years of age.
Click here for TS EAMCET new Instruction Booklet for Agriculture & Medical
Click here for TS EAMCET new Instruction Booklet for Engineering
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Dates
Here we provide exam dates for TS EAMCET 2017
|Online application starts||15th March 2017|
|Online application end (without late fee)||15th April 2017|
|Form correction window open||16th April to 21st April 2017|
|Exam date||12th May 2017 (Announced)|
How to Apply
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of the authority (i.e. TS EAMCET) (link is given above).
- Then make the fee payment using offline or online mode.
- After that fill all the required/necessary details in the application form.
- Then next step is to upload your scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Then Read all the detail and accept the declaration and then submit your application form.
- At last take a hard-copy (printout) of your application and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
Before apply for the exam Applicants will need the following details & documents mention below:
- Applicant’s personal, guardian and academic details.
- Payment details.
- Mobile Number & Valid Email ID.
- Recent scanned passport size photo in jpg format with a file size less than 30 kb.
- Image of scanned Signature in jpg format with a file size less than 15 kb.
Click here for TS EAMCET full User Guide to fill Application Form
All applicants need to go via these simple steps to fill the TS EAMCET application form:
Step-1: Visit Official Website
Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of the authority (i.e. TS EAMCET) (link is given above). Then click on the “Apply Online” button and then make an application fee payment.
Step-2: Fee Payment
Applicants can choose the fee payment option, i.e. TS online/ AP online/ E-Seva/ Mee Seva centre or via credit/debit card. First fill the payment details and then proceed with filling the application form.
Step-3: Fill Details
Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, stream, and communication and exam centre details in the application form.
Step-4: Upload Images
Now, next step is to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Click on the Select File button to upload your images. Read all the declaration and tick the box displaying I accept the Terms & Conditions and click on Submit button.
Step-5: Print & Download Application Form
After applicant submit their application form, then they are required to click on Download Filled-in Application Form. After downloading complete, visit the home page of official website and click on Print Your Filled-in Application Form and take a hard-copy (printout) of the application and keep it safe for future use.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Correction
Applicants, who made mistakes in his/her application form while filling the TS EAMCET 2017 application form, will get a chance to make corrections in their filled in application form. Application form correction opportunity will be given in the 1st week of April 2017.
If any applicant having query related to TS EAMCET 2017, then feel free to leave your comment below.