Check Here NEET 2018 Exam Application form, NEET 2018 Eligibility, Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Preparation Tips, How to Apply, NEET Hindi, Counselling
NEET 2018: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is the national level exam organized to provide admission to BDS & MBBS courses. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the managing/organizing authority which conduct the NEET exam every year in several cities across the country. NEET exam is a gateway for the applicants those who seeking for admissions into dental & medical UG courses offered by various govt. and non- Government medical colleges of the country. From 2016 onwards, AIPMT examination has been substituted/replaced by NEET exam. All medical institutes consider NEET score for providing admission in BDS/MBBS courses. In this article, we provide a complete detail about NEET Application form 2018, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2018 – Notification:
- As per the official site, the Syllabus of NEET(UG), 2018 will be exactly same as it was for NEET(UG), 2017. There is no change in the syllabus for NEET(UG), 2018. Check here for syllabus details.
- As per the sources, NEET 2018 Application Form is likely to be released in the 4th week of January 2018. Check here for application form details.
- NEET 2018 Examination is most likely to be held on 1st week of May 2018. Check here for exam dates details.
NEET 2018 Important Dates has been released now. Check Below:
|Schedule For Admission||Central Counselling||State Wise Counselling|
|All India Quota||Deemed + CI|
|Conduct of Exam||By 6th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||By 1st Week of June|
|1st round of Counselling||12th June – 24th June||12th June – 24th June||25th June – 5th July|
|Last date of Joining||3rd July||3rd July||12th July|
|2nd round of Counselling||6th July – 12th July||6th July – 12th July||15th July – 26th July|
|Last date of Joining||22nd July||22nd July||3rd August|
|Mop-up round||12th August – 22nd August||4th August – 8th August|
|Last date of Joining||26th August||12th August|
|Forwarding of list of students in order of merit, equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by the counselling authority.||27th August||13th August|
|Last date of Joining||31st August||18th August|
NEET 2018 Exam Dates
|Check Here – एनईईट – नीट 2018 (NEET 2018)|
Applicants can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release||Expected This Week|
|Last date for filling the application||March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||March 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2018|
NEET 2018 New Changes Introduced:
- On the proposal of Union Health Ministry, MCI approved to finish attempts limit from 2018. Now, candidates from general category may attempt the NEET exam 9 times. Whereas, candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC category, they can attempt the exam 14 times.
- As per the latest news, the supreme court has passed the order that, the exam will be bilingual.
- There will be one set for question paper in all languages.
NEET Application Form 2018
Here we provide a detailed application procedure for NEET 2018 below:
- Applicants can get the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode
- Applicant need to visit the official website of NEET.
- Then he/she will be required to fill all the essential details like personal, domicile, contact, qualification, etc.
- After that applicants need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the recommended format.
- Then make the fee payment using offline and online mode.
- After the fee payment, applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.
- Applicants belong UR & OBC need to pay 1400/-as an application fee whereas applicants belong to SC/ST & PH category need to pay Rs. 750/- for the same.
- Application fee can be made via online mode (i.e. using debit or credit card).
- Application fee can also be made via offline mode (i.e. using e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank).
Applicants need to check the eligibility norms/criteria before applying for exam. Eligibility norms/criteria for the applicants those who want to appear for NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality:Applicants must be a citizen of India. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) applicants are also eligible to apply for NEET 2018.
- AP/J&K/ Telangana: Such applicants are only eligible for All India 15% quota (also eligible to take admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Aadhaar Number/Card is must for Indian National applicants to get eligible for the exam.
- Minimum Age:Minimum age limit for appear in the exam is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age:Maximum age limit for appear in the exam is 25 years (for General/OBC applicants) and 30 years (for all other categories).
- Examination:Applicants should completed 12th or alike
- Subjects:Subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology along with English as a compulsory
- 12th appearing applicants are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Marks Required:In qualifying exam (PCB group), applicants must secure minimum 50% of marks (for general category) to get eligible, whereas 45% marks (for general-PH) and 40% marks (for SC/ST & OBC).
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- Number of Question: Exam paper consist of total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be organized via offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (i.e. four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be comprises from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Language: Question paper will be printed in 8 different languages like Hindi, English, Assamese, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi languages.
- Marking Scheme: On each correct answer applicant will be rewarded with 4
- Negative Marking: On each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Syllabus for NEET 2018 will be based on common syllabus suggested by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Syllabus will have topics mainly from PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) subjects. It will be given after the review of several state syllabus as well as NCERT, CBSE, & COBSE. Syllabus will be based on 11th & 12th standard.
Note: As per the official site, the Syllabus of NEET(UG), 2018 will be exactly same as it was for NEET(UG), 2017. There is no change in the syllabus for NEET(UG), 2018.
NEET Preparation Tips
- Firstly, collect all the details about the official prescribed syllabus for the exam.
- Then, make a suitable time-table for your preparations.
- Then, consider the best preparation books and study materials.
- After that practice previous year question papers & mock test.
- Stay healthy & stress free while preparing for the exam.
- There is no need to include new topics at the end of preparations.
NEET Admit Card 2018
Applicants those who successfully registered will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. Admit card will be published in the 1st week of April 2018. Authority will not send the admit card by post. NEET hall ticket/ admit card will contain details such as Applicant Name, Category, Photograph, Father Name, Exam Date, Roll Number, & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Applicants are required to preserve their admit card until the admission process gets over.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Testis the national level exam organized to provide admission to BDS & MBBS courses. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the managing/organizing authority which conduct the NEET exam every year in several cities across the country. NEET exam is a gateway for the candidates those who seeking for admissions into dental & medical UG courses offered by various govt. and non- Government medical colleges of the country.
NEET Answer Key
Answer key for NEET 2018 will be announced within a week of NEET. NEET Answer Key will be released via online mode. Applicants may have an opportunity to make online challenge against the NEET 2018 answer key. Applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. Fee will be refunded in case of challenge is accepted by the Board.
NEET Result will be published by the authority via online mode. Applicants can check the result by simply entering the roll number and all other required details in the website. Applicants are needed to keep extra printouts of the result for future use. Merit list will be prepared for admission as per the rules/guidelines from the Honorable Supreme Court of India, MCI, DGHS, and DCI.
Cut-off are the minimum marks that an applicants need to secure to qualify the exam. Cut-Off will be based on number of applicants appeared in the examination, availability of seats, and difficulty level of exam. It will be announced in June 2017. Minimum qualifying marks would be 50% for general category applicant, 45% for general-PH category applicant and 40% marks for reserved category applicant.
NEET Counselling 2018
Applicants will be able to take part in the NEET counselling procedure for 2018 according to the rank they acquired. Counselling process for All India 15% Quota will be conducted by MCC of DGHS (Directorate General of Health Service) via online mode.
Counselling process for other than All India 15% Quota will be conducted by the respective authorities.
During the counselling procedure, all applicants need to pay their counselling fee and choose the preference for colleges. Seats will be given/allotted to applicants on the basis of rank, filled choices, and availability of seats in colleges.
After seat allocation, applicants will needed to appear at the allocated/assigned college to complete admission procedures.
If any applicant having query related to NEET 2018, then leave your query in the below comment box.