NEET 2019 Application form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, Preparation Tips, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff, Answer Key, Counselling
NEET 2019: NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) 2019 is the national level exam organized to provide admission to BDS & MBBS courses. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the managing/organizing authority which conduct the NEET exam every year in several cities across the country. NEET exam is a gateway for the candidates those who seeking for admissions into dental & medical UG courses offered by various govt. and non- Government medical colleges of the country. From 2016 onwards, AIPMT examination has been substituted/replaced by NEET exam. All medical institutes consider NEET score for providing admission in BDS/MBBS courses. In this article, we provide a complete detail about NEET Application form 2019, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2018 Overview
NEET 2019 Exam Dates
Here we provide the Tentative Dates for NEET entrance exam:
|Application form starts from||Last week of December 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||4th week of January 2019|
|Last date for submission of fee||Last week of January 2019|
|Admit card Release on||1st week of April 2019|
|Examination date||1st week of May 2019|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling process starts from||After result declaration|
NEET Application Form 2019
Here we provide a detailed application procedure for NEET 2019 below:
- Candidates can get the NEET 2019 Application Form via online mode
- Candidate need to visit the official website of NEET.
- Then he/she will be required to fill all the essential details like personal, domicile, contact, qualification, etc.
- After that candidates need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the recommended format.
- Then make the fee paymentusing offline and online mode.
- After the fee payment, candidates are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation pageand keep it safe for future use.
- Candidates belong UR & OBC need to pay 1400/-as an application fee whereas candidates belong to SC/ST & PH category need to pay 750/-for the same.
- Application fee can be made via online mode (i.e. using debit or credit card).
- Application fee can also be made via offline mode (i.e. using e-challanof Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank).
Candidates need to check the eligibility norms/criteria before applying for exam. Eligibility norms/criteria for the candidates those who want to appear for NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates are also eligible to apply for NEET 2019.
- AP/J&K/ Telangana: Such candidates are only eligible for All India 15% quota (also eligible to take admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Aadhaar Number/Card is must for Indian National candidates to get eligible for the exam.
- Minimum Age: Minimum age limit for appear in the exam is 17 yearson 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: Maximum age limit for appear in the exam is 25 years(for General/OBC candidates) and 30 years (for all other categories).
- Examination: Candidates should completed 10+2 in oder to get eligible
- Subjects: Subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology along with English as a compulsory
- 12th appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Marks Required: In qualifying exam (PCB group), candidates must secure minimum 50% of marks( for general category) to get eligible, whereas 45% marks (for general-PH) and 40% marks (for SC/ST & OBC).
NEET Admit Card 2019
Candidates those who successfully registered will be able to download the NEET 2019 Admit Card. Admit card will be published in the 1st week of April 2019. Authority will not send the admit card by post. NEET hall ticket/ admit card will contain details such as Candidate Name, Category, Photograph, Father Name, Exam Date, Roll Number, & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are required to preserve their admit card until the admission process gets over.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Firstly go to the official website. (Link will be provided above when announced).
- Then click on the link namely ‘Admit Card’.
- After that fill your ‘registration number’, ‘date of birth’ & ‘security pin’.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- At last take a printout of your admit card and keep it safe further use.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NEET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- Number of Question: exam paper consist of total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be organized via offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (i.e. four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be comprises from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Language: Question paper will be printed in 8 different languages like Hindi, English, Assamese, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi languages.
- Marking Scheme: On each correct answer candidate will be rewarded with 4
- Negative Marking: On each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Syllabus for NEET 2019 will be based on common syllabus suggested by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Syllabus will have topics mainly from PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) subjects. It will be given after the review of several state syllabus as well as NCERT, CBSE, & COBSE. Syllabus will be based on 11th & 12th standard.
NEET Preparation Tips
- Firstly, collect all the details about the official prescribed syllabusfor the exam.
- Then, make a suitable time-table for your preparations.
- Then, consider the best preparation booksand study materials.
- After that practice previous year question papers &mock test.
- Stay healthy & stress free while preparing for the exam.
- There is no need to include new topics at the end of preparations.
NEET Answer Key
Answer key for NEET 2019 will be announced within a week of NEET exam. NEET Answer Key will be released via online mode. Candidates may have an opportunity to make online challenge against the NEET 2019 answer key. Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. Fee will be refunded in case of challenge is accepted by the Board.
Steps to download the Answer Key:
- Open the official website link.
- Click on that link.
- A new web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on “Answer Key” link given in the Downloads section.
- It will appear on the computer screen in a pdf format.
- Download it for further use.
- Take a print out copy of it to compare your answers.bS
NEET 2019 Result will be published by the authority via online mode. Candidates can check the result by simply entering the roll number and all other required details in the website. Candidates are needed to keep extra printouts of the result for future use. Merit list will be prepared for admission as per the rules/guidelines from the Honourable Supreme Court of India, MCI, DGHS, and DCI.
Steps to Download Result:
- Firstly candidates need to open the official website.
- Then click on the link ‘NEET 2019 Result’.
- After that enter your ‘registration number’, ‘date of birth’ & ‘verification code’.
- Then click on the ‘Submit button’.
- Now, Result will be displayed on the screen.
- At last candidates need to take a print copy of the result for further use.
Cut-off are the minimum marks that an candidates need to secure to qualify the exam. Cut-Off will be based on number of candidates appeared in the examination, availability of seats, and difficulty level of exam. It will be announced in June 2018. Minimum qualifying marks would be 50% for general category candidate, 45% for general-PH category candidate and 40% marks for reserved category candidate.
NEET Counselling 2019
Candidates will be able to take part in the NEET counselling procedure for 2019 according to the rank they acquired. Counselling process for All India 15% Quota will be conducted by MCC of DGHS (Directorate General of Health Service) via online mode. Counselling process for other than All India 15% Quota will be conducted by the respective authorities.
During the counselling procedure, all candidates need to pay their counselling fee and choose the preference for colleges. Seats will be given/allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, filled choices, and availability of seats in colleges. After seat allocation, candidates will needed to appear at the allocated/assigned college to complete admission procedures.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Here, we have provide the list of details/documents that will be needed at the time of admission:
- Identity Proof
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Passport size photograph (Six)
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
If any candidate having query related to NEET 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.