GPAT 2018 Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility, Steps To Download
Admit Card for GPAT 2018 will be accessible in the has released GPAT 2018 admit card on January 12. The admit card of GPAT 2018 is available in online mode. GPAT hall ticket will also be sent to the candidates’ registered valid email ID. GPAT 2018 will be conducted on January 21, and test-takers are advised to download the GPAT admit card at least three to four days before the test in order to avoid any last minute server problem. Without a valid admit card of GPAT 2018, no candidate will be allowed to enter inside the examination centre. The national level aptitude test will be held in online mode for admissions to postgraduate pharmacy programmes offered in more than 800 colleges.. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) score is being used by all AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved University/ Institutions Departments and Constituent Colleges. In the field of Pharmacy, marks are also considered/measured for providing scholarships & other financial assistance to the applicants. Here, applicants can check every single detail related to GPAT 2018 Admit Card in this article, applicants those who are willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year of 2018-2019 can check every detail.
GPAT 2018 Admit Card: Important Dates
Here, we provide Tentative Dates for GPAT 2018 Admit card below:
|Registration deadline of GPAT||December 18, 2017 (10 AM)|
|GPAT 2018 Admit card||January 12, 2018|
|GPAT (Online Test)||January 21, 2018|
GPAT 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly all applicants need to log in to the official website using the username and password in order to download the GPAT 2018 admit card.
- GPAT 2018 Admit Card will be available to the applicants in the 2nd week of January, 2018 for download from AICTE-GPAT official website.
- All applicants are required to take a printout of downloaded admit card to the test center on the day of the examination, otherwise he/she is not allowed to give examination.
Steps to Download GPAT 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly applicant need to Log in to the official website of exam conducting authority (i.e. http://aicte-gpat.in)
- After that click on the Login link, after which a new page will appears on your computer screen
- Now enter the details such as Application Id & Password, after that click on the button Submit
- Applicant hall ticket/ Admit card will be displayed, if all the Entries are correct
- At last save it, download it and print a copy of your admit card.
Candidates should login to download GPAT Admit Card 2018 by clicking here.
Details on GPAT 2018 Admit Card
GPAT 2018 Admit Card will contain the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Date & Time
- Address of the test centre allotted….etc.
After downloading the GPAT admit card, all applicants are advised to study according to the exam patter and syllabus give below:
- Exam Mode: examination will be conducted on online mode and will be held in a single session.
- Exam Duration: examination must contain duration of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Total Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the question paper which contain a weightage of 500 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Every Applicant will be awarded with 4 marks for each and every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted as a provision for negative marking.
Syllabus of GPAT 2018
- Examination syllabus for GPAT 2018 Admit Card will be prescribed by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
- Syllabus for GPAT 2018 will also include questions from B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy) level.
- Number of subjects that will covered under the GPAT 2018 syllabus are: Biochemistry, Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Management, Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics, Bio pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Pharmacokinetics, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy, Physiology and Health Education.
- GPAT 2018 detailed syllabus will be provided when it will be officially released by the exam conducting authority.
GPAT 2018 Admit Card: Important Points
- The examination hall will be opened One Hour and 30 minutes before, the commencement of the GPAT 2018 examination.
- Applicant must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- All applicant are required to carry any one valid identity card like Aadhar card, Passport, Identity card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, along with the admit card in the examination hall.
- Applicants are expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Mouse and Keyboard operations.
- Before appearing for exam, it is the responsibility of each applicant to acquire these skills.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear in the examination hall without having a valid hall ticket/ Admit Card.
- On completion of the exam, computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
If any applicant having query regarding GPAT 2018 Admit Card, Then you may leave your query below in the comment box.