JEE Main 2019 Exam Application Form, Dates, JEE Main 2019 Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility, Admit Card, Counselling, FEE, Application Correction, Answer Key, Cutoff
JEE Main 2019: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 exam is the most pursued exam among the candidates of India. It will be organized by CBSE for admission to B.Tech/ B.E. & B.Arch courses. On the basis of JEE Main, candidates are admitted to CFTIs, NITs and other engineering establishments associations. JEE Main is also the eligibility test for JEE Advanced which offers admission to ISM & IITs. From the year 2017, CBSE has introduced some new changes like candidates should have Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for filling the application form. All candidates interested in making their career in engineering can apply for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). Candidates can get complete information about JEE Main 2019 such as JEE Main 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, age limit.
JEE Main 2019 – Exam Dates
Based on last year dates, here we are providing tentative exam dates of JEE Main 2019.
|Events||Exam Dates (Unconfirmed)|
|JEE Main 2019 Notification released on||Third week of November 2018|
|Online Application Form starts from||First week of December 2018|
|Facility for Correcting Images||Second week of December 2018|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||First week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||First week of January 2019|
|Application Form Correction Window open||Second half of January 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Second week of March 2019|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||Second week of April 2019|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||Second week of April 2019|
|OMR Sheet & Answer Key Availability||Third week of April 2019|
|Result Declare (Score & Rank)||Fourth week of April 2019|
JEE Main 2019 – Application Form
All the candidates must read the information catalog carefully before filling the online application form of JEE Main 2019 to get details about application fee, how to apply, & payment mode. The details regarding JEE Main application form are given below:
- Candidates have to fill the JEE Main application form through online mode
- No printed copy will be provided to apply for JEE Main.
- In addition to filling personal & academic details, candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- Applications are expected to be released in the first week of December 2017.
- To apply for JEE Main, students should have Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrollment Number/Registration Number which will be provided by facilitation center.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
Last year JEE Main some new Changes Introduced:
In 2017, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has introduced some new changes in the pattern of JEE Mains. Here are the highlights:
- Moreover, candidates should have Aadhaar Card Number to fill the application form.
- Candidates from Meghalaya, J & K and Assam are excluded from this provision. Such candidates have to enter ration card number, bank account number passport number, or any other valid Govt. identity number to get examination centre in these states only.
- Payment of fee can be done either through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- Candidates opting e-challan are required to make the payment in Syndicate/ICICI/HDFC/Canara Bank in cash.
- No weightage will be given for 12th class marks for calculating AIR (All India Rank) in JEE Main.
- In order to qualify for admission to IIITs, IITs, NITs, CFTIs, candidates must have at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST)in higher secondary exam or must be in top 20 percentile in class 12th examination operated by respective boards.
Application fee of JEE Mains 2019 will depend upon the gender of candidate, category and exam mode. Candidates can check the application fee from the below table:
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Appearing||OBCs/General (Boys)||SC/ST/All/PWD Girls||OBCs/General (Boys)||SC/ST/All/PWD Girls|
|For Examination Centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 & 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|For Examination Centres opted in foreign country|
|Paper 1 & 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
JEE Mains 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their eligibility before applying for the JEE Main exam. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- The Applicant’s DOB must fall on or after 1stOctober 1994.
- For SC/ST & PwD applicants, the DOB should fall on or after 1stOctober 1989.
- Applicants can attempt for maximum 3 times for the JEE Mains exam.
- Attempt limit is same for all the categories applicants.
- For JEE Advanced, applicants can appear for maximum 2 consecutive/repeated years.
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent exam passed in 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.|
|Appearing Applicants||Applicants appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 can apply.|
|Diploma Holders||Diploma applicants can also apply but only for admission in IITs. Such applicants also have to appear for JEE Advanced exam.|
|Minimum Marks||There is no minimum mark required to apply for JEE Main.|
|For admissions to IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs||Applicants must secure 75% (65% for SC/ST) in 10+2 exams or be in top 20 percentile of the respective board.|
|Number of Subjects||Applicants must have five subjects in the 10+2 exam. Applicants should have physics, mathematics, language, any one from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject.|
|Year of Appearance||Applicants who have passed 10+2 exams in 2016 are not eligible to apply. Students who have appeared in 10+2 exams in 2016, did not pass in 2016 but passed in 2017 are not eligible to apply.|
JEE Main 2019 – Application Form Correction
- Corrections will be permitted in uploaded images (signature and photograph).
- Candidate can make changes only in the selected fields.
- Correction window will also open for correction in application form details like change in exam mode from PBT to CBT, city of examination, change in paper-2 to paper-1.
JEE Main – Admit Card
- After submitting the application form, candidates start searching the admit card. JEE Main 2019 admit card will be issued in the 2ndweek of March 2019.
- CBSE will release the admit card via online mode.
- Admit card will contain exam centre details, exam schedule, candidate’s roll number, etc.
JEE Main – Answer Key
CBSE will publish images of response sheets (OMR) & answer key of paper-1 and paper-2 in the 3rd week of April 2019. Candidates can cross check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks. Those who are not satisfied with the answers may challenge the answer key authority by paying Rs. 1000/- per question.
JEE Main 2019 – Syllabus
Syllabus of JEE Main 2019 provides the details about chapters & topics that may asked in JEE Main paper-1 and paper-2 examination. Both the papers are for dissimilar/different courses, therefore, syllabus is also unlike for both. JEE Main syllabus for paper-1 contains important chapters from physics, Mathematics and Chemistry taught in 11th & 12th class of ICSE, CBSE and other boards.
For Paper-2 syllabus comprising of aptitude test, Mathematics, and drawing. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus as it will be released by CBSE.
JEE Main – Cut-Off
- In order to become eligible for JEE Advanced and for admission to the top colleges, candidate have to grab cut-off marks.
- JEE Main 2019 cut-off will be declared after the completion of exam. Meanwhile, candidates can check the previous year’s cut-off marks.
- In the academic year 2016-2017, JEE Main cut-off is as follows:
- For General category – 105
- For OBC category – 70
- For SC category– 50
- For ST category– 44
JEE Main – Result
- JEE Main Result will be declared in the last week of April 2019 via online mode.
- JEE Main 2019 result specifies/ shows actual scores and rank obtained in entrance examination.
- On the basis of JEE Main result, candidates will also get idea that they are eligible for appearing JEE Advanced or not eligible for the same.
- All India rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFTIs and others.
JEE Mains – Counselling
- CSAB/ JoSAA are the authorities/ establishments which organize by the centralized counselling for admission to IIITs/ NITs/IITs and CFTIs.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on All India rank and choices filled by them.
- To get seats, it is compulsory for the candidates to participate in counselling and seat allocation process.
- There are huge amount of colleges in each and every state that also offer admission through JEE Main. To get admission on those colleges, candidates need to apply separately in state counselling.
If any candidate having query related to JEE Main 2019, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.