BITSAT 2019 Exam Application Form, BITSAT 2019 Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Admission, How to Prepare
BITSAT 2019: BITSAT 2019 is stands as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a campus level examination, which is arranged by the BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is an online based exam organized for giving admissions to all the gradation (degree) courses offered by Birla Institute of Technology and Science and its other universities. Through Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test 2019, Candidates will get entry / Admission in engineering, pharmacy & science courses. Here we are giving details about Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2019 exam, including application form, suitability criteria, important dates, etc.
BITSAT Exam – Important Dates
BITSAT 2019 Dates (Tentative dates) check below:
|Application Form starts from||January 2019|
|Application Form ends on||March 2019|
|Application form Editing||March 2019|
|Allotment of Exam centre||March 2019|
|Open booking||March to April 2019|
|Release of Hall ticket||April to 2019|
|Examination date||May to May 2019|
|Apply for Admission||May to June 2019|
|Merit list||July 2019|
BITSAT 2019 – Application Form
The application procedure for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test2019 is mentioned below:
- Candidates can apply for BITSAT 2019 exam through online mode.
- Application Form for BITSAT 2019 will be released via online mode.
- Fill all the necessary registration details like Name, Gender, DOB, E mail, etc. and then submit it.
- After filled registration details then fill other details like basic details, 12thexam, and test centre preference.
- Payment can be made by both way via online or offline.
- Take a printout of application just before submitting the application form.
BITSAT 2019 – Application Fee
- For females application fee charges is Rs. 1700/- and For other Candidates fee charges will be Rs. 2200/-
- Payment will be made through credit card, cash payment or net banking at ICICI bank
- If any of the candidate want to choose Dubai as an Examination centre then he/she need to pay US $ 50 (i.e. Rs. 3000) and this fee amount is applicable for both fame and female.
BITSAT 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2019:
- Eligibility for all other courses (except B.Pharma) – candidates must have passed Checked BITSAT 2018 admission. Get application form, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus. Find Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT)date, preparation, admit card and sample papers. 10+2 or alike examination from any known board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Eligibility for B.Pharma – candidates must have complete the 12thor alike exam from any known board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics subjects.
- Candidate who have passed 12thexams in 2016 or appearing for 12thin 2018 are eligible for the exam and can apply.
- In 12thexamination, candidates must have obtained 75% marks in Physics Chemistry Maths / Biology group.
BITSAT – Exam Pattern:
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Duration:The duration will be total three hours (without break).
- Exam Mode:The exam will be conducted in computer based mode.
- Type of Question:The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme:Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Number of Question:Total 150 questions will be asked.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2019 – Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. The detailed syllabus is mentioned here:
Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc.
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, etc.
Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, etc.
Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation, etc.
How to Prepare for BITSAT
- Firstly, find out all the details about the syllabus and start your preparation accordingly.
- Prepare a good time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- You should prepare from the good study materials available in the market.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will give you an idea about the type of question, exam pattern, etc.
- Don’t take stress and be confident about your preparations.
BITSAT 2019 – Admit Card
Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Admit card shall be issued through online mode.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Without admit card, candidates are not allowed to give exam.
- Admit card will contain details like candidate’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT 2019 – Result
Here we have mentioned details about BITSAT 2019 Result:
- The result will be declared only through online mode.
- Candidates can check their results by fill their roll number on the official website.
- After result announced, two merit lists will released.
- One merit list released for B.Pharma and One merit list released for other courses.
BITSAT 2019 – Admission
The BITSAT 2019 Counselling has been divided into several steps which are mentioned below:
- After passing the 12th examination, candidates have to fill the admission form through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill their qualifying exam and preferences in the admission form.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates, as per marks they grab and filled preferences.
- Admission list will be released, after seat allotment.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted universities with essential documents and fee to confirm their admission.
If any applicant having query regarding BITSAT 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.