AEEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, AEEE 2019 Pattern
AEEE 2019: Amrita University (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham) is the organizing authority that arranges Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE). This exam is operated every year for admission to the four year B.Tech. Degree programs. The following course will be offered in the 3 campuses of the college that are: Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru, and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). Here, we are providing the complete details regarding AEEE 2019 which includes information like AEEE 2019 application form, eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, important dates etc.
AEEE 2019 Exam Dates
Official dates for AEEE 2019 is released. Candidates may check the official exam dates for AEEE 2019 in the below table:
|Call for admission/ entrance||November, 2018|
|Application Sales for OMR and Online mode starts from||1st week December, 2018|
|Receiving Application Last Date for OMR and Online on||Last week of March, 2019|
|CBT (Computer Based Test) /online mode||April 2019|
|Offline mode /Pen and Paper Based Test||April 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Rank Declare on||May 2019|
AEEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates fill their AEEE 2019 Application Form by both through online or through offline mode.
- Offline & Online both application form available on the official website from 1stweek of December 2018.
- Candidates who apply through offline mode they can get the printed OMR application form from sale vents (Federal Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Post Office) & from the counter of the college.
- Last date for online submission of form or the Optical mark recognition application form will be valid till March 2019.
After filling the form, candidate have to submit the duly filled application form copy along with the demand draft in the given address:
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Application form fee is Rs. 1000. Candidate will pay their fee by online mode (i.e. payment using Net Banking or made payment through debit card or even credit card) or by offline mode (i.e. payment made using DD). Those candidate who submit their fee by using Demand Draft (DD) then they need to pay the fee in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” owed at “Coimbatore”.
- Candidate those who born on or after 1st of July 1995 are eligible.
- Candidates must be qualified their 12thor alike with Chemistry, Physic and Mathematics as a main subjects.
- Candidate who apply need to grab at least 60% of marks in PCM with not less than 55% marks in each of these 3 subjects.
- Candidate who pass their 3 year’s diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% of marks are also eligible.
- Appearing candidate are also eligible to apply.
AEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: AEEE 2019 will be conducted in two different modes: first is online mode i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) and other one is offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P). It is totally depend on Candidate choice that which mode he/she is going to choose. According to his/ her choice he/she choose either online mode i.e. CBT or either offline mode i.e. P&P.
- Duration: Exam contain duration of 2½ hours.
- Language: English language.
- No of Questions: Exampaper contains 100 questions.
- Total Marks: Question paper contain weightage of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response candidate will be rewarded by 3 marks and for incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted for the same.
Computer Based Test will be conducted in different 96 cities all over the Country. Pen & Paper mode Examination will be conducted in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala States only.
AEEE syllabus 2019 contains topics from total 3 subjects, i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects. All the subjects cover various topics which are mentioned below:
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- P – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
AEEE 2019 Admit Card
AEEE 2019 Admit Card will be created once the slot selection procedure is over. Candidate can download their admit card from the official website by entering their application number and Date of Birth. And there is no post facility available so no one get their admit card by post. Candidate can preserve the admit card for the future use.
AEEE 2019 Result
Candidate can get their Result from the official website. Result for AEEE 2019 will be announced on May 2019. And candidate get their result by entering their registration number, code & DOB. Then merit list will be prepared just after the result declare.
After the declaration of AEEE 2019 examination result, the cut-off for the same will also be released at the same time. On the basis of cut-off marks, candidates will be shortlisted and called for counselling process. Cut-off will be the minimum marks that candidates need to secure to qualify the examination.
AEEE 2019 Counselling:
Counselling for AEEE 2019 will be commenced in the month of May or July 2019. Schedule/ Dates for Counselling of AEEE 2019 will be posted on the Official website of exam conducting authority along with the complete rank list of the exam. As we told you earlier that there is no post facility available so no one get counselling letter or rank list by post. Rank list will be ready on the basis of the marks that candidate obtain in the exam. Counselling will be organized simultaneously in the 3 campuses. Candidate have an option to take part for counselling in any one of the 3 campuses and choose a branch in any campus as per their fondness and obtainability of seat. Candidate have to submit Rs. 5000 by Demand Draft as counselling fee.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- 12thclass Admit Card
- Community Certificate
- AEEE 2019 Admit Card
- 12thclass Mark sheets
- 10thclass certificate to prove DOB
- Transfer Certificate
If any candidate having query regarding AEEE 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.