AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018, Dates, How to Download
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018 will be released via online mode. AIIMS PG Examination is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This exam is conducted for admission to the PG medical courses, i.e. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. AIIMS PG Examination conducted twice (two time) in a year i.e. one in the month of January and another in the month of July. Here, in this article, applicants can check the complete information regarding AIIMS PG 2018 admit card.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018- Notification
- The admit card for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses will be released from 24th of October 2017.
- For January session, the exam will be organized on 5th of November 2017 (DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration)) & 12th of November 2017
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018
Applicants, those applied for the AIIMS PG exams are able to download their AIIMS PG 2018 admit card. Applicants can download their admit card only via online mode from the website. Applicants should note that no admit card will be sent via offline mode or by post. Without a valid admit card, no applicant will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Applicants can get the admit card via applicant login by entering “Applicant ID” & “Password”. Keep the admit card till the admission procedure not over.
AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card Date
Applicants will be able to get their AIIMS PG Admit Card via online mode. The admit card for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses will be released from 24th of October 2017. For other PG courses, it will be issued from the fourth week of October 2017 (for January session) & fourth week of April 2018 (for July session). For January session, the exam will be organized on 5th of November 2017 (DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration)) & 12th of November 2017 (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs) & for the July session, the exam will be held on 1st week of May 2018.
AIIMS PG Admit Card Details
The admit card for the AIIMS PG entrance exam consist of the following details of the applicants:
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub Category
- Exam Center Address
- Date & Time of Exam
- Language of Question Paper
If any discrepancy found in the admit card, applicants can immediately contact to the officials.
Admit Card Verification
After downloading the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018, check all details carefully and check all fields are liable and correct. Applicants must to check that whether the photograph and signature are same as in the application or not. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card related to applicant’s personal or exam details shall contact to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Link to Download Admit Card Available Here…
How to Download Admit Card
Applicants can check the steps for how to download AIIMS PG admit card:
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority (link will be given above)
- Then click on the “Academic Courses” tab
- After that select the course to go to the respective page
- Then applicants are required to click on the “Registration/Login” link from the menu
- Now, login with the “Applicant Id”, “Password” and “Captcha”.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, the admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check your all details and click on the print button.
- Keep the printout of the admit card till the admission process.
If any applicant having query regarding AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018, then you can leave your queries below in the comment box.