AEEE Exam Pattern 2018, and all other details related to AEEE Exam Pattern 2018
AEEE Exam Pattern 2018: Those candidates who have registered to appear in the AEEE 2018 exam, must be aware about the exam pattern of AEEE 2018. We provide the exam pattern details of AEEE 2018, here in this article such as exam type, exam duration, type of questions will be asked in the exam, number of questions and syllabus etc. AEEE exam 2018 will be conduct in 2 different phase/mode like online mode (Computer Based Test) as well as offline mode (Paper & Pencil/Pen Based mode). It is one of the important part of exam preparation in order to get all information about exam pattern/structure before the candidate going to appear for exam. All candidates can check the details related to AEEE Exam Pattern 2018 here on this web page
AEEE Exam Pattern 2018
The AEEE 2018 exam will be organized in 2 different modes i.e. online mode and offline mode. In online mode, all candidate have to appear for CBT (i.e. Computer Based Test) whereas in offline method, candidates will be appear for Pen & Paper based test. Candidate can check below listed details relate to AEEE Exam Pattern 2018.
- Only 2.30 hours duration will be allotted to complete the exam
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the AEEE examination
- The language mode will allow for test paper only English
- Questions will be found there in nature of multiple choices and each question will include 4 options
- Each question will have 3 marks, and the total marks of the paper is 300
- Three section will found in paper which is vary with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- 30 Question from Physic,
- 30 Questions from Chemistry and
- 40 Questions from Mathematic.
- 3 marks will be added for each correct answer/response
- Negative marking is enable there and as 1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer
Details about AEEE 2018 Computer Based Test
The exam will be conduct by using computer system. So, every aspiring candidate must have basic knowledge of about computer. Questions will be found as same as above said. In the display of computer, 1 question will displayed at one time, you have to make tick the correct one then click on the next button for next question and after that rotate as same.
Details about AEEE 2018 Pen & Paper Based Test
Candidates those who select the offline mode to appear in exam, will be allotted the OMR sheet in order to mark the answers. Earlier beginning of the exam, the invigilator will give you a Questions Booklet and OMR sheet. The paper will include questions on same manner as said above. You must have HB Pencil, black ball pen etc. Mark the correct answer according to the specified direction. It is very crucial to mention here that the offline mode (Pen & Paper Test) will be directed only in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka State.
AEEE Exam pattern 2018: Points to Remember
- All candidates must bring their admit card by with one valid photo ID proof any from voter ID card, Driving Licence, Aadhar card etc.
- Must be present at exam centre 30 minutes before beginning of exam.
- No entry will be permitted in the exam centre if he/she late.
- Check the computer system in advance properly working or not.
- No break will allowed while exam is ongoing.
- Click on the submit button after attempting all questions.
- No one will be leave exam hall before the prescribed time.
If any candidate having query regarding AEEE Exam Pattern 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.