West Bengal TET 2017 or WBTET 2017 West Bengal School Education board has recently issued the official notification regarding West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) 2017. West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) 2017 will be conducted by the West Bengal School Board to determine the applicant’s ability to become a teacher.
West Bengal TET 2017 Application form
Notification: “All concerned are hereby notified that the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test), 2017 for classes 1st-5th will be conducted in terms of the order of the Department of School Education, Government of WB (West Bengal) vide its memo No. 287-SE(EE)/10M-6/2009 Pt-I(TET) dated 17th of April 2017 read with No. 343- SE/EE/10M-6/2009 Pt-I(TET) dated 12th of May 2017 for the purpose of recruitment of primary school teachers. The TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) will be conducted by this Board, on a single day throughout West Bengal “.
West Bengal TET 2017 Exam Dates:
|Notification released from||12 May 2017|
|Application form available from||August 2017|
|Admit Card available from||Notify Soon|
|Examination Date||Notify soon|
Link will be updated soon
Eligibility Criteria West Bengal TET 2017:
- All interested applicants must need to complete their Class 12th (10+2) from a well-established institute/establishment by securing minimum 50% of marks (for General Category applicants) whereas applicants belong to reserved category need to secure minimum 45% of marks for the same.
- Applicants must be graduate in any discipline.
- Applicant must holding the Four year degree in B.EL.Ed/ 2 year Diploma (D.EL.Ed)/ Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Age relaxation will also be provided to the applicants according to the rules applicable by the government.
How to Apply West Bengal TET 2018:
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official site i.e. nic.in.
- After that they need to Fill registration form as per given fields.
- Then applicants need to Uploads the images of photograph and signature as per given specification.
- After that applicants need to pay their application fee.
- At last applicants need to take a hardcopy/printout the system generated application form for further use.
- Applicants those who belong to reserved category need to pay Rs.80 as application fee.
- Whereas applicants belong to General category need to pay Rs.250 for the same.
- Applicants can pay their application fees via offline or online mode as per the suitability of the applicant.
If any applicant having query regarding West Bengal TET 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.