UP CPAT 2018: Combined Pre-AYUSH Test
TUP CPAT 2018: Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is organized by MGKV (Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith), Varanasi for the aspirants those who want to take admission into BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS programmes for the academic session 2018-2019. Applicants those who are meeting with required eligibility can apply for this exam from August, 2018 (tentative) onward. Here, er provide a complete information related to UP CPAT 2018, including exam dates, eligibility, counselling process, admit card, result etc.
UP CPAT 2018 Important Dates
Here, we provide a tentative exam schedule for UP CPAT 2018 for the academic session of 2018-2018:
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative Schedule|
|1.||Registration form will be available from||August to September 2018|
|2.||Application fee can be paid via bank challan or online||August to September 2018|
|3.||Application form filling Date||August to September 2018|
|4.||Admit card will be available from||September 2018|
|5.||Exam date||September 2018|
|6.||Answer key released on||September 2018|
|7.||Result declaration||October 2018|
Here, we provide a basic eligibility for appearing in UP CPAT 2018 below:
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of UP (Uttar Pradesh).
- Applicants should be of minimum 17 years of age.
- Applicants must completed their 12th standard with Science or its alike exam from a well-known university.
Here, we provide a basic eligibility for appearing in the examination. For more information related to eligibility criteria, we advise applicants to refer its information brochure/booklet.
How to Apply for UP CPAT?
- Firstly all applicants are required to check the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. cpatup2017.org.
- Applicants are able to fill their application form only via online mode.
- There is no need to send any hard-copy (printout) of the application to the authority.
- Applicants should submit their application form before the last of submission of form.
- Application form that incompletely fill will be rejected.
- Applicants are only able to submit one application, otherwise it won’t be accepted.
Admit card will be available via online mode no admit card will be sent to the applicants via post. Applicants can download their admit card via online mode i.e. applicant can download their admit card from the official website of UP CPAT. Applicants can download their admit card by using genuine ‘Registration Number’ & ‘Password’.Bottom of Form
- Candidates can get the copy of answer key from the official site.
- The UP CPAT 2018 Answer key will be issued in the mid of September 2018.
- Answer key helps to get the idea of cut off.
- Candidates can file objection regarding answer key.
Cut Off for UP CPAT 2018
- Rank will be generated on the basis of cut off marks.
- Seat allotment will be based on the score/rank in the entrance exam.
- Candidates need to focus on the entrance examination.
UP CPAT 2018 Result
Result for UP CPAT 2018 will be available via online mode as it is published on the official website of the exam conducting authority. If there is any discrepancy/ inconsistency found in the result then the related info will be also release/published by the authority on its official website.
Syllabus of UP CPAT 2018
CPAT consists of question from the following subjects/topics of the level of +2. Questions will come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
Counselling process for UP CPAT 2018 will be organized according to the merit list. Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure as per the rank secure by the applicant in the exam. Applicants need to full aware with latest counselling schedule/ timetable. Please keep visiting this post if you want to get all latest updates on UP CPAT 2018 counselling procedure.
If any applicant having query regarding UP CPAT 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.