TS ICET 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 is a state level entrance exam organized by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad to provide the admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges and the aspirants can get admission into MBA & MCA course. TS ICET 2018 Notification will be announced soon by Kakatiya University. Applications are invited for aspirants to take admissions into MCA (Master of Computer Applications) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) courses offered in Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state. Eligible and interested aspirants may submit their application through online at official website. In this article we provide all information related to TSICET 2018 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Counselling, etc.
TS ICET Online Application Form 2018
- The TS ICET Application Form 2018 will be available from the 1st week of March 2018 through online mode.
- Last date to fill the application form will be 1st week of April 2018.
- Before filling the application, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.
TS ICET 2018 Important Dates
Here, We provide Tentative exam schedule for TSICET 2018
|Online Application starts from||First week of Mar 2018|
|Last Date of form submission (without late fee)||First week of Apr 2018|
|Form submission last date(along with late fee of Rs.500)||Third week of Apr 2018|
|Form submission last date (along with late fee of Rs.2000)||Fourth week of Apr 2018|
|Form submission last date (along with late fee of Rs.5000)||First week of May 2018|
|Form submission last date (along with late fee of Rs.10000)||Third week of May 2018|
|Admit card issued||End week of Apr 2018|
|Examination Date||Third week of May 2018|
|Answer Key Released on||Third week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement and Final Answer Key||End of May 2018|
TS ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizens.
- Satisfy the local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- Aspirants should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a well-known University.
- Applicants must qualify their 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Aspirants belong to unreserved category need to secure minimum 50% of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Final year aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any well-known university.
- Aspirants belong to unreserved category need to secure minimum 50% of marks in qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Appearing aspirants can also apply.
TS ICET 2018 Application Fee
- Online application fee is Rs. 350-/ for unreserved category applicants and Rs. 250 for reserved category applicants.
- Application fee can be paid through Telangana State (TS) Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers (CSS), e-Seva Centres in AP.
- Application fee can also be paid through the payment gateway (i.e. using credit card or via debit card).
TS ICET 2018 Selection Procedure
- Admission into any college/university depends on its Affiliation/ Recognition by the statutory Bodies and Option of the university exercised in counseling.
- Selection process will be Based on the merit in the entrance test
- Selection process will also be based on the Rule of Reservation
- 85% of Admission seats would be reserved for the local aspirants
- Whereas 15 % of the seats shall be left for unreserved as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be organized in offline mode (i.e. using pen paper mode).
- Types of Questions: 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: 2:30 hours (i.e. 150 minutes).
- Total Marks: whole question paper contain a weightage of 200 marks.
- No. of Questions: In the examination, total 200 questions will be asked.
- No. of Sections: There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30||75|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will issue the TS ICET 2018 Hall Ticket through online mode. Candidates will be able download the hall ticket from the Last week of April 2018. Without the hall ticket, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the exam center. Keep save the hall ticket till the admission process not over. To get the admit card, aspirants can use their application number or DOB.
How to apply for TS ICET 2018 Exam?
- Log in to website at icet.tsche.ac.in
- On the Home Page you can find PDF TSICET Exam 2018 notification
- Click on the reference link and read the instructions carefully.
- Open the online Application Form
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Linked the Photo and Signature after filling the required details
- Click on Submit link & download
- Take a hard copy of application form which is filled online.
TSICET 2018 Exam Centres
Adilabad, Manecherial, Jagityal, Nizambad, Karimnagar, Sangareddy, Khammam, Siddipet, Kodad, Vikarabad, Kothagudem, Wanaparty, Hyderabad, Nalgonda,, Mahabubnagar, Warangal
TSICET 2018 Answer Key
- Through TS ICET 2018 answer key, aspirants can determine their marks to be secured in entrance exam.
- I n the third week of May 2018 aspirants can download the preliminary answer key.
- Aspirants can apply for objection if an aspirants has any objection regarding preliminary key.
- The 4th week of May 2018 will be the last date to submit your objection on preliminary key.
TS ICET Result
- Result for TS ICET 2018 will be available from last week of May 2018.
- Result will be accessible via online mode.
- Based of result, aspirants will be qualified for counselling.
Qualifying Marks in TS ICET 2018
To qualify the entrance test aspirants must secure minimum marks 25% percentage of maximum marks to be considered for ranking.
For aspirants belonging to the schedule caste & Schedule Tribes, no qualifying marks is prescribed.
- General Aspirants – 50 Marks
- SC/ST Aspirants – No qualifying Marks
TS ICET Counselling 2018
- Aspirants will be called for the counselling round those cleared the entrance exam.
- Counselling will be held after the declaration of result.
- The seats will be given/allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- It is important for the aspirants to appear the counseling to get admission in the institutions.
TSICET 2018 Syllabus
- Section A includes Data Problem Solving, Sufficiency, and Analytical Ability.
- Section B contains the Algebraically, Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability.
- Section C is prepared to assess the aspirants’s communication ability, Reading Comprehension, Functional Grammar and Computer Terminology and Business.
If any applicant having query related to TSICET 2018, then leave your query below in the comment box.