TNEA Counselling 2017 Started – Download Call Letter, Check Schedule:
TNEA 2017 Counselling Call Letter for B.Arch. course has been released now. TNEA Counselling 2017 is organized by the marks secured by the applicants in 12th examination. Anna University is the conducting authority which manages the admission procedure for admission into different engineering programmes. This process is called as TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions). The University will not conduct any state level entrance exam. TNEA 2017 Counselling for B.Arch. course will be organized on 19th of August 2017. Here, in this article, we provide all the details about TNEA 2017 Counselling.
TNEA Counselling 2017 – Counselling Call Letter Released
TNEA 2017 Counselling Call Letter for B.Arch. course has been released on 10th of August 2017. Click here get your counselling letter.
TNEA 2017 counselling for vocational has been started from 17th of July, 2017 via offline mode.
TNEA Counselling 2017
After the publication of the merit list, the counselling procedure is begin. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in the qualifying examination. The University organizes TNEA 2017 Counselling for those applicants whose name listed on the merit list. The counselling for vocational was started from 17th of July 2017. The academic counselling has been started from 23rd of July 2017. For B.Arch., the counselling will be conducted on 19th of August, 2017. Applicants are called for the counselling procedure in order of their rank. The counselling is held as per category wise (Vocational, Differently Abled & General). Applicants have to attend counselling in person for the seat allotment. The counselling will be organized through offline mode in a given venue:
Centre for Entrance Examinations & Admissions,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Below, we are providing the counselling schedule for vocational & academic:
|17th of July 2017||10:30 AM||All Differently Abled Persons|
|18th of July 2017||7:30 AM||141|
|2:00 PM||All Eligible Applicants|
|23rd of July 2017||10:00 AM||199.75|
|24th of July 2017||7:00 AM||197.25|
|25th of July 2017||7:00 AM||193.75|
TNEA Counselling Procedure
The complete counselling procedure is mentioned below:
- Counselling will be organized via offline mode. Applicants have to present physically in the counselling procedure.
- Counselling schedule is intimated to the applicants and also published on the official website of exam conducting authority.
- Applicants need to deposit Rs. 5000 (For General Category applicant) and Rs. 1000 (for SC/ST category applicant) as a counselling fee. Application fee can be submitted via DD (Demand Draft) & Cash.
- Counselling Letter is issued to the meritorious/ admirable applicants through online mode to attend the counselling.
- Applicants are called for the counselling procedure on the basis of the merit list.
- The counselling is organized in rounds for the general applicants & vocational applicants.
- During the counselling procedure, applicants have to select the courses/colleges as per their preferences. The documents will be verified at the time of counselling.
- If applicant’s original documents has been submitted in another Institution where they has been already admitted, in such case, they have to produce a letter from the Head of the Institution. Only attested photocopies of certificates from the Head of the Institution will accept for verification.
Documents Required at Counselling
Applicants have to carry the mentioned documents during the TNEA 2017 Counselling for verification:
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Class 10thMark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Class 12thMark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Counselling Letter
If any applicant having query regarding TNEA Counselling 2017, then you can leave your queries below in the comment box.