TNEA Application Form 2019, Steps to fill TNEA 2019 Application Form, Document Needed
TNEA Application Form 2019 – TNEA 2019 application form for other state applicants is available from June to July 2019. Applicants can fill the application form through the link below by entering their user ID and password. The last date for submitting the application form for B.E./B.Tech admissions for other state applicants is July (5.30 pm). These applicants will also have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 in online mode. The application form of TNEA 2019 for all other applicants was available in online mode until Last week of May, 2019. The TNEA registration process had started from 1st week of May, 2019. It was essential for all applicants to fill the online TNEA 2019 application form and submit it to be able to participate in the counselling session. Submission of the TNEA application form 2019 had to be done in offline mode by June, 2019. No other mode of submission will be accepted by the admission committee. The TNEA 2019 Application Form had to be filled with all of the required valid information. Incomplete or incorrect application forms of TNEA were rejected by the admission authority. Before filling the TNEA application form 2019, all applicants were requested to read the eligibility criteria in detail. For more details about TNEA 2019 Application Form, read the full article.
The applicants had to pay the application fees for the successful submission of the application form of TNEA 2019. Along with the TNEA 2019 application form, the applicants also had to submit some required documents. The submission had to be done by hand or by post.
Things to Keep Ready Before Filling the TNEA 2019 Application Form
The TNEA application form 2019 had to be filled online but was to be submitted only in offline mode. The applicants were required to provide valid information which corresponds to the documents they were submitting along with the TNEA 2019 application form. Therefore, the applicants were advised to keep their documents with them while filling the TNEA application form so that the exact details of the certificate were submitted in order to prevent any mistakes.
Steps to Fill TNEA Application Form 2019
The online application form of TNEA 2019 was available from 1st week of May, 2019. All eligible applicants were able to access the TNEA application form from the link provided in the article. If the TNEA 2019 application form was incorrect or incomplete, then it was rejected by the admission committee. The submission had to be done in offline mode. If any applicant failed to submit the TNEA application form 2019 then he/she were not allowed to participate in the counselling session. Since the application form of TNEA 2019 is now longer available, the applicants can follow the given steps as reference
Step 1 – Registration
- To fill the TNEA 2019 Application Form – (Link has been provided above)
- The TNEA application form will be available in online format.
- The applicants will have to enter their name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email, 12th standard registration number and passing year. A password has to be created by the applicant for security purposes. An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant. The OTP has to be submitted and the applicants can click on “Register”.
Step 2 – Filling the TNEA 2019 Application Form
After the successful registration, the applicants will be redirected to the login page. The applicants will have to log in and fill the online application form of TNEA 2019 with all of the required information. The TNEA application form 2019 has to be filled properly by all of the applicants in order to be accepted by the admission committee. Invalid and incomplete application forms will be disqualified. The following details will have to be submitted by the applicants in the of TNEA 2019 application form.
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Address for communication
- State, District, Pin Code
- Name of Community and Code
- Special Reservation
- Whether the applicant is an eminent sportsperson or not.
Details of First Graduate in Family
- Will you be the first graduate in your family studying in a college?
- Whether your brother/sister has already availed First Graduate Tuition Fee concession for studying Professional Courses?
- Whether you are willing to avail AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme?
- Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship
- Annual Income of Parents
- Medium of Instruction
- Mother Tongue
- Occupation of Parent/Guardian
- Civic Status of Native Place
- Civic Status of Place of School
- Native District
The review page of the filled application form will be available after submission. The applicants can either go back and edit the information submitted or go forward for the payment of the TNEA 2019 application fees.
Step 3 – Payment of TNEA Application Fees
The applicants will be required to pay the application fees. No application forms will be accepted without the application fees. The required application fees can be paid in both online (net banking/debit card/credit card) or offline mode (SBI Buddy). Separate bank charges will be applicable as per the payment mode.
|S.No||Category of the Applicants||Application Fees (in Rs.)|
Step 4 – Educational Details
Detailed information about the educational background of the applicants will have to be submitted. The 10th and 12th standard details will have to provide by the applicants while filling up the online application form. Click on Submit.
Step 4 – Print Out of TNEA Application Form 2019
The next step is to print out the filled application form. No online submissions are to be done. The applicants will have to print the filled application form of TNEA 2019 to send it for submission. It is advised that they applicants keep one copy of the TNEA 2019 application form with themselves for future use.
Step 5 – Offline Submission of TNEA 2019 Application Form
The TNEA application form 2019 has to be submitted in offline mode. The printout of the application form along with other required documents will have to be submitted either through by hand or post by the applicants. The application form of TNEA 2019 along with the documents will have to be sent to the following address till 1st week of June, 2019.
“Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”
Documents to be Submitted with TNEA Application Form 2019
The following documents had to be submitted along with TNEA 2019 application form:
- Original Special Reservation Form with DD
- HSC/Equivalent Mark Sheet
- 10thMark Sheet
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC & BCM.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
Important Points of TNEA 2019 Application Form
- The TNEA application form 2019 was available only in online mode for all applicants.
- Correct information related to the submitted documents had to be provided otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Payment of application fees had to be done.
- Submission of the application fees had to be done only in offline mode (i.e., through post or by hand).
- No applicants were allowed to participate in the admission procedure if they had not submitted the TNEA application form.
FAQ’s of TNEA Application Form 2019
Q1. Which web browsers support the online application form?
The applicant portal only supports most popular web browsers. If you are using Internet Explorer please ensure that you are using version 9 or above. Older versions of Internet Explorer will not be supported. Alternatively, please try using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Q2. Is it necessary to remember the Application Number?
Yes. It is important to remember the application number till the counselling process gets over. The counselling call letter, rank list, random number and application status are all attached to your application number.
Q3. Is the application process for B.Arch and B.E/B.Tech same?
No. You must apply separately for B.Arch and B.E/B.Tech.
Q4. How to recover my password in case I forget?
Use forgot password option to reset the password on the login page. The email ID, Date of Birth mobile number and verification code has to be entered. You will enter into the reset password screen, where you can reset the password.
Q5. What if I paid more than once by accident, or my payment did not go through?
Paid more than once: If the payment is accidentally made more than once using the same user ID and the same is credited to our account, then it will be processed for refund at the earliest or within 30 days. Payment did not go through: Check with your bank utilizing help desk assistance.
Q6. Even after making the online payment, it still asks for payment and is not allowing me to enter academic details.
if payment is already made and the receipt generated then there is no need to pay again. Email the transaction details for payment confirmation.
Q7. What is meant by group code in filling the application form?
For Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Applicants group code is available in the Hall Ticket / Mark Sheet. The applicant enters the group code as shown there.
- 102 – Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics
- 103 – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
Others enter zero for group code
Q8. How do I amend my application after it has been submitted?
You will not be able to amend an application after it has been submitted by generating
Q9. Where do I send supporting documents?
The Secretary, TNEA
Chennai – 600 025.
If any applicant having query regarding TNEA Application Form 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.