SRU MEE 2018 Exam Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Format of Online Application, Admit Card, Selection Process, Counselling, Syllabus, Contact information
SRU MEE 2018: Sri Ramchandra University Medical entrance exam for MBBS & BDS admissions (SRU MEE) is conducted by the institute to provide admissions to the applicants in MBBS and BDS Programmes at Sri Ramchandra Medical College and research Institute and Sri Ramchandra Dental College and Hospital respectively. Every year the University conduct the exam to invite applications of eligible applicants for admission to these MCI /DCI recognized courses for the academic session 2018. Here in this article below we are providing a complete details regarding SRU Chennai MBBS BDS Entrance exam 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Syllabus, application form, and important dates etc. for the applicants planning to appear in the upcoming entrance exam.
SRU MRR 2018 Exam Dates
Here Applicants can check tentative exam schedule for SRU MEE 2018 Exam below:
|Application forms for SRU MEE will be available for download from||March 2018|
|End date for receiving of filled in Application forms||May 2018|
|SRU MEE 2016 Entrance Exam date for MBBS||May 2018|
|SRU MEE 2016 BDS Exam date||May 2018|
|Admit Card availability||May 2018|
|SRU MEE 2018 Exam centers||Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata|
SRU MBBS & BDS Admission 2018
The University offers BDS and MBBS degree to the applicants for duration of 4 years and 4.5 years resp. Both the degrees include an internship programme of 1 year. The total number of seats available for BDS an MBBS are 100 and 250 respectively. To attain the admission in BDS and MBBS the applicants has to appear for NEET UG 2017 entrance exam conducted by CBSE. Application for NEET UG will be available on its official website.
SRU MEE 2018 Registration
The applicants those who are interested in applying for the SRU MEE 2018 exam, they have to download the application form from the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. (www.sriramachandra.edu.in). The application form and college booklet will be available on the University Website. The applicants can submit a correspondence certificate from the association of Indian University, New Delhi. The address to submit the correspondence : Equivalence Division, Association of Indian Universities, No.16, Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg, New Delhi-110002 India. The filled the application form along with applicable application fee should sent by air mail courier/ speed post only by super scribing “NRI/ Foreign applicant admission 2018 on the envelope and addressed to “The register of Sri Ramachandra university.
Eligibility criteria for SRU MEE 2018
For MBBS course:
- The interested applicants must have cleared higher secondary class or equivalent examination along with Physics, English, Chemistry, and Biochemistry/Biology with marks prescribed by Medical Council of India.
- Applicants should completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of application year.
For BDS course:
- The interested applicants must have cleared higher secondary class or equivalent examination with Physics, English, Chemistry, and Biology/Zoology/Botany with marks prescribed by Dental Council of India
- Applicants should completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of application year
- Applicants, those who have Indian citizenship, are only eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants pursuing for H.S.C (+2) Examination in March / April 2018 can appear for the Entrance Exam as well
SRU MEE 2018 Selection Process:
Selection of applicants will be made on basis of total marks secured in the Entrance Examination hosted by this University on All India basis
How to Apply for Sri Ramchandra University MBBS & BDS Entrance Exam 2018
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the SRU MEE 2018 Exam by downloading the application forms from the official site of the exam conducting authority i.e. www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
- The college booklet and application form are only available on university official website.
- Applicants must submit a correspondence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi at below address:
Equivalence Division, Association of Indian Universities, No.16, Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg, New Delhi-110002 India) Website address: http://www.aiuweb.org
- Duly filled in application forms along with applicable application fee should be sent by air mail courier/ speed post only by super scribing “NRI/Foreign applicant admission 2016” on the envelope and addressed to “The Registrar Sri Ramachandra University (SRU) Porur, Chennai – 600116” (Tamil Nadu)
- Application fee of SRU MEE 2018 Exam will be Rs 500/ and submit in the form of DD Drawn in the favor of Sri Ramachandra University, Payable at Chennai by due date.
SRU MEE 2018 Exam syllabus
The syllabus for SRU MEE 2018 will be same as set for MBBS and BDS Programmes by MCI/DCI respectively
Sri Ramachandra University (SRU), Chennai contact information:
- (Declared u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade Porur, Chennai-600116
- Phone number: 044-24765512
- Website contact: www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- For further details regarding Sri Ramachandra University Medical & Dental entrance exam, you may visit official website link which is www.sriramachandra.edu.in
SRU 2018 Admit Card
The applicant must ensure to bring the admit card to the examination hall. The University will dispatch the admit card to the applicants who are going to write the entrance exam. If the applicant does not receive the admit card the applicant should contact the exam conducting authority.. The admit card contain details such name of the applicant and date of birth etc. The applicants who successfully submitted and registered their name will only get the admit card.
SRU MEE Result
The result of SRU MEE 2018 will be declared in the month of June, 2018. Applicants will have to log in to the official website of exam conducting authority by entering their Enrolment ID, Registration Number and Date of Birth to access their SRU MEE result.
SRU Counselling 2018
The applicants will be selected for the admission in the university based on the NEET Percentile scores and All India Overall Rank. All the selected applicants will be called for counselling. The documents required for counselling: NEET admit card (UG) – 16, NEET result card, HSC or its equivalent mark statement , Transfer certificate, conduct certificate, and community, Passport sized color photo matching with NEET admit card photo and one passport size photograph of Mother and Father. Photo of local guardian if applicable
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks