SNAP 2018 Registration, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
SNAP 2018 Registration: Snap 2018 Registration has been started now, check complete details below. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (popularly known as SNAP) is national level exam conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) to offer PG courses to the applicant. It is a university level entrance exam through which applicants can get admission in management courses (MBA) offered by several associated institutions of Symbiosis University and conducted every academic year. In the branches of SIU for various Post Graduate programs the qualified applicants are provided admissions. Applicants can check the complete information regarding SNAP 2018, including registration, admit card, exam pattern, exam date, and syllabus.
SNAP 2018 Registration Started – Notification
SNAP 2018 Registration has been started now. Candidates can register for this exam till 24th November. Click Here to Register for SNAP 2018
Here in this section applicant can check Exam schedule for SNAP 2018 below:
|Online Registration starts from||10th August – 24th November 2017|
|Registration Closes||4th week of November, 2017|
|Application Form Correction Date||last week of November, 2017|
|Test Payment Closes||24th November 2017|
|Admit Card Available on||1st to 3rd week of December, 2017|
|Examination Date||28th December 2017|
|Result Declaration||28th December 2017|
SNAP 2018 Application Fee:
- 1500/- for all applicants.
Applicants can make their payment via online mode using credit card or via net banking and also using e-challan or DD (demand draft).
- DD (Demand draft) must be drawn in the favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune
- Applicants also have to send all the required documents along with Demand Draft to the address given below (in case of payment via Demand Draft):
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
Eligibility Criteria SNAP 2018 Registration
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), NRI (Non Resident Indian), PIO (Person of Indian Origin), and FN (Foreign National), applicants can also apply.
- Cleared graduation degree from any well-known university or institution by securing minimum 50% of marks and 45% of marks (for SC/ST applicants).
- Applicants must attain/obtain the equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) who completed their qualifying degree from any foreign institution or university.
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Questions will be of objective type (MCQ’s). Each question has 4 answers
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be of 120 minutes (i.e. 2 hours)
- Marking Scheme: Applicant will be awarded with One mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 25% will be deducted as a negative marking scheme
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
SNAP 2018 Preparation Tips
- Applicants need to follow the best books and study materials which are available in the internet or market to score good marks in the entrance exam
- Applicants must have complete knowledge about the syllabus before preparing for SNAP 2018 entrance exam
- Go via the previous year question papers and do not try new topics at the end
- Applicants can also take help with their teachers and coaching institutions
SNAP 2018 Exam Syllabus
Syllabus comprises of several topics such as Analytical and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative, General English, General Awareness, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. The detailed syllabus is given below:
Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Allegation & Mixtures, Work, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Clocks, Probability, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Permutations & Combinations, Installment Payments, Trigonometry, Logarithm, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Partnership, Calendar, Geometry, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Profit & Loss, Averages, Number system, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, BODMAS, Mensuration, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices, Complex numbers, etc.
Important quotations, Social issues, Sports, Finance, Entertainment, Politics Major corporate events Famous award and prizes, Automobiles, World Records, Books and authors, Science, International organizations, Current Affairs, Business, History, Geography, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, etc.
Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Foreign language words used in English, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with four or five sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Analogies, Antonyms, Odd one out, Idioms, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, etc.
Probably false, definitely true, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, definitely false kind of statement, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables. Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Venn diagram, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Identifying next number in series, Puzzles, etc. Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Visual reasoning, Identifying valid inferences ,Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Statements and conclusions, etc.
SNAP Admit Card 2018
- Admit Card will be available to the applicant via online mode from 1st week of December, 2017 till the 3rd week of December, 2017
- Applicants are required to carry their Admit Card along with a Photo Identity Proof to the exam centre at the time of the examination
- Before appearing for the exam applicant’s latest passport size, coloured photograph is pasted on the admit card at the place provided for
- Preserve the Admit card/Hall Ticket for further processes
SNAP Result 2018
- Result will be available to applicants in the 2nd week of January, 2018 via online mode
- Applicants will be shortlisted/ selected for various rounds like Personal Interaction, Group Exercise, and Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP marks
- SNAP 2018 final merit list will be made on the following basis:
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Snap score out of 180 marks scaled down to 50 marks||Total|
- Cut-off is the minimum marks that applicant need to secure in order to qualify in the entrance exam
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of cut-off marks
- SNAP cut-off for 2018 session will be organised on the basis of the SNAP marks/ score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks), GE (Group Exercise), PI (Personal Interaction) and WAT (Writing Ability Test).
- Via online mode through the website the category wise cut-off for merit list and wait list will be displayed
SNAP Admission 2018
- After releasing the SNAP 2018 result and cut-off applicants can go for the admission process
- Admission procedure will be comprising of total three stages, i.e. GE-PIWAT (i.e. also known as Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test)
- As per the applicant’s performance in the SNAP 2018 exam & other admission rounds the admissions will be done
- Seats will be allotted to the applicant’s as per their rank and seat availability in colleges or institution
SNAP 2018 Registration Important Points
- The exam will be conducted in the third week of December 2017.
- You can check the exam pattern of SNAP 2018 from the exam pattern section given above.
- The SNAP 2018 syllabus will consist of four subjects i.e. General English, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Analytical & Logical Reasoning and current affairs of last two years.
- You can apply for SNAP 2018 exam via online mode only.
- The application will be released in the fourth week of August 2017.
- NRI applicants are also eligible to apply.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong option.
- You can change your personal details after receiving your SNAP ID/ Email and password.
- The duration will be two hours (120 minutes).
- The registration fee for the SNAP 2018 examination will be Rs. 1500/-
If any applicant having query regarding SNAP 2018 Registration, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.