Check Here complete information for PSTET 2018 Registration, Application, Dates, PSTET 2018 Eligibility, Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Procedure to Apply, Answer Key, Syllabus
PSTET 2018: PSTET 2018/ Punjab TET 2018 is the entrance test which will be conducted by the Government of Punjab for the selection of teaching personals across the state. PSTET/ Punjab TET means Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. All the candidates who are interested to become a teacher in Punjab State are advised to apply for this examination. The official authority (Government of Punjab) will officially release the PSTET 2018 Application Form. Candidates will be able to download the application forms from the official web page of the examination.
Candidates are advised to submit the application forms as soon as they can. Once the last date of application acceptance has got over, no candidates will be able to submit. The Government of Punjab will commence this examination in many examination centers.
PSTET 2018 – Latest Notification
PSTET December Application Form Released. Check Here Application Details
PSTET 2018 – Important Dates
The official notification of PSTET 2018 important dates has not yet announced by the official authority of PSTET. The following details provided below is not official, these are the expected date details of PSTET 2018.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|PS TET Online Registration||19 Dec. 2017|
|Depositing the PSTET fee in bank Date||25 Jan, 2018|
|Last date for Registration(Extended Again on 17th Jan, 2018)|
|Last date for form completion after confirmation of fee||30 Jan, 2018|
|Editing in particular date||Before Last Date|
PSTET 2018 – Notification
The official notification regarding PSTET 2018 will be notified by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab. Candidates who are interested to make their career in teaching can fill the Punjab TET 2018 Online Application Form. Candidates have to apply for this examination before the last date of application form acceptance. It is expected that the Punjab TET/ PSTET 2018 examination is going to be conducted in 4th Week of October 2018. All the candidates will be able to apply for PSTET until September 2018. All the candidates are advised to go through the following details to know further on PSTET 2018.
PSTET 2018 – Registration
The registration process of PSTET 2018 will begin from the September of 2018 and it will end in the same month itself. All the candidates who are interested in applying for PSTET 2018 can apply for the same from the September month of 2018. Rather than last years, it is expected that there will be more candidates applying for this examination.
Candidates who have qualified their B. Ed degree can apply for PSTET and the people who are getting recruited through PSTET will be appointed as teachers in government and private-sector schools. A candidate who got qualified in TET will be betting TET certificate. Candidates who got qualified in TET will be getting teacher jobs easily. All the interested candidates can apply for PSTET 2018 at the official web page of PSTET.
PSTET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
There will be two types of eligibility criteria available for the candidates who are going apply for PSTET. There will be two stages of teaching personals will be selected for PSTET 2018. In the first stage. The teachers will be going to teach the children who are studying at 1st to 5th standard. In the second stage, the teachers will be teaching the students who are studying in 6th to 8th standard. The qualification for these two types of teachers has provided below. Take a look at the following eligibility details to know further on these eligibility details. The details are given below in a table to understand easily.
Check PSTET Complete Eligibility Criteria – Check Here
Eligibility for Classes I to V
- Applicants should have 50% marks at least in his/her 12th of its equivalent examination and finalized or appearing in last/final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR,
- Applicants need to acquire 45% minimum marks in Senior Secondary of its equivalent examination & finalized or appearing in last/final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education as per the NCTE, Regulations, 2002. OR,
- Students need to acquire 50% minimum marks in Senior Secondary of its equivalent examination & finalized or appearing in final/last year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education. OR,
- Students need to obtain 50% minimum marks in Senior Secondary of its equivalent examination and finalized or appearing in final/last year of 2-year Diploma in Education. OR,
- He/she would be having Bachelor’s degree or appearing in final/last year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Eligibility for Classes 6th-8th:
- Applicants should be having Bachelor’s degree or appearing in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR,
- Students should have Graduation degree by with 50% minimum marks and completed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. degree. OR,
- Aspirant should have Bachelor’s degree with 45% minimum marks and completed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed., as per the procedure and norms of NCTE. OR,
- Students should have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent by with 50% marks and completed or appearing in final/last year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education. OR,
- Students should have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with 50% minimum marks and passed or appearing in final/last year of 4-year B.A. Ed/B.A or B.Sc.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR,
- Students should be having at least 50% marks and cleared or appearing in one-year B.Ed.
PSTET 2018 Application Form
Interested Students who are appearing in the PSTET 2018 first he/she need to register themselves online by visiting on the official portal of PSEB (Punjab School Education Board) which is www.tetpunjab.com for apply for PSTET 2018. Before applying for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test, Students first need to confirm that he/she are meeting with all eligibility requirements.
Some of the required details are as follows:
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Educational Details
- Category etc.
PSTET 2018 – Procedure to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in applying for PSTET 2018 can apply for the same in the following procedure. The steps given below are the easiest steps in PSTET. Candidates can easily fill their application form by following the following steps.
- Candidates must visit the official web page of PSTET.
- Candidates have to click on the ‘New Registration and Candidate Login’ link to proceed.
- Candidates will be asked to fill ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ in the tabs specified for it.
- In the next step, candidates have to press the ‘Login’ button.
- After the above-given step, candidates have to pay the required application fee through challan.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images and photograph.
- After completing the above-given step, candidates have to press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, after pressing the submit button you will be able to take a printout of the Application Form which you have submitted.
PSTET 2018 – Application Fee
The details of PSTET 2018 Application Fee has provided below. Take a look at the following details to know more on PSTET 2018. All the General/ OBC category candidates who are applying for either paper 1 or 2 have to pay rupees 600 as application fee. If the candidate applying for both paper 1 and 2, then the candidate has to pay a sum of rupees 1200 as the fee. The detail above given will be rupees 300 and 600 respectively for SC/ ST/ CI/ Differently Abled Person. There will be no fee for Ex-Servicemen. Take a look at the following table to know the detail given above very easily.
|Category||Either Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General Category/ Other Backward Class (OBC).||Rs. 600/-.||Rs. 1200/-.|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ CI/ Differently Abled Person.||Rs. 300/-.||Rs. 600/-.|
|Ex-Servicemen Self – Only.||_||_|
Candidates will be able to pay their fee through challan, cash (cash deposit at HDFC Bank), or through online payment via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
PSTET 2018 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PSTET 2018 has provided below. The following information includes all the details regarding PSTET 2018 exam pattern. There will be two papers in PSTET 2018, the paper 1 will be commenced for the candidates who are interested in getting the post as a teacher for class 1 to 5. The second paper will be commenced for the candidates who are interested to become a teacher for the classes from 6 to 8. We have included the pattern of these two papers below in a table. These tables include details such as topics, questions, and marks.
PSTET 2018 Exam Pattern – Paper 1
The detailed information on exam pattern of PSTET 2018 Paper 1 has provided below. The table includes details on topics covered, maximum questions, and maximum marks. Take a look at the following table to know detailed.
|Topics Included||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|Language I.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|Language II.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|Mathematics.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|Environmental Studies.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|Total.||150 Questions.||150 Marks.|
PSTET 2018 Exam Pattern – Paper 2
The detailed information on exam pattern of PSTET 2018 Paper 2 has provided below. The table includes details on topics covered, maximum questions, and maximum marks. Take a look at the following table to know detailed.
|Section||Topics Included||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy.||30 Questions.||30 Marks|
|2||Language I.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|3||Language II.||30 Questions.||30 Marks.|
|4||(I) For Mathematics and Science Teacher: -Mathematics and Science.||60 Questions.||60 Marks.|
|(II) For Social Studies/ Social Science Teacher: – Social Science.||60 Questions.||60 Marks.|
|(III) For any other Teacher – Either 1 or 2.||_||_|
|Total||150 Questions.||150 Marks.|
All the candidates who are getting more than 60% of marks in PSTET 2018 will be considered as qualified in PSTET 2018. There will be 5% concession for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, and OBC category. This concession will be provided by the order of Government of Punjab.
PSTET Admit Cards 2018
The authority of PSTET 2018 will release the Admit Card in September 2018. Admit cards will be available on the official website i.e. www.tetpunjab.com. Candidates have to produce the Admit Card at the examination Center.
Admit Card contains the following details of Candidate:
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Address and Code of Examination Center
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Timing of the Examination
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
Note: Candidates must keep one photo identity proof in original along with Admit card at the examination center.
Instruction to Download the Admit Card
- Go on to the official website, tetpunjab.com
- Click on the Admit Card
- Provide the required details like Registration Number or Name and Date of Birth.
- After inputting the details click on the Submit
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must ensure that the details written on the Admit Cards pertain to him.
- Download the Admit Card and take a Print out of it.
Do you know the changes in PSTET Syllabus ? Download Punjab TET Syllabus of Paper I and Paper II in the form of PDF from this page. Candidates, if you want to crack this exam with good marks, please prepare from PSTET Syllabus 2018. Go through this page to get complete information in concern to PSTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
We the team of Professoridea.com is providing all details concerning Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus right here for convenience of our visitors. Applicants don’t need to search their syllabus anywhere. Paper I will be held for teachers of Class I to V and Paper II for teachers of Class VI to VIII.
Check PSTET Syllabus – Check Here
PSTET 2018 Result and Qualifying Marks
PSTET Result will be accessible in online mode from the official website of Punjab School Education Board. In order to qualify in PSTET exam, candidates have to score at least 60% or more marks in PSTET exam. Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/Differently Abled category can get relaxation in marks by 5%.
PSTET Answer Key 2018
PSTET Answer Key 2018 will have all the correct answer for questions that will be asked in the exam of 2018. Answer key of PSTET 2018 will be is released once the exam process is over. Aspiring teachers who will appear for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test they can tally their answers from the answer key. State Council of Educational Research and Training is organizing the exam.
We hope that all the information provided here about PSTET 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Professoridea provides all the information regarding the entrance examination after analyzing the facts related to them. However, candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official websites for being updated with any instant changes made by the authority. Official websites are given above in the article.
If any applicant having query regarding PSTET 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.