NIPER JEE 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) S.A.S, Nagar is a national level of entrance exam. This exam conducted every year across various center. All aspirants need to apply for this before on last date. This exam mainly conducted for the aspirants seeking for admission to M.Tech Pharm, M.S. Pharm, and M.Pharm programmers. In this article we provide all information related to NIPER JEE 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Counselling, Notification etc.
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form
NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and research) is a pharmaceutical/medical sciences Institute which is first national level institute with a professed objective to become a center of virtuosity for higher studies and pharmaceutical science research. Aspirants are required to fill the NIPER JEE 2018 Online Application form via official website. Application form for this exam will be available from 1st week of June 2018.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Dates & Schedule
|Online Application starts||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||Last Week of June 2018|
|Admit Card Issue||1st week of July 2018|
|Examination Date||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of July 2018|
|Counselling||1st Week of August 2018|
NIPER JEE 2018 Notification Details
- Organizing Body: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research S.A.S, Nagar.
- Name of Examination: NIPER JEE or NIPER Joint Entrance Exam.
- Courses offer: MS (Pharm), PhD, M.Tech (Pharm), M.Pharm, and MBA (Pharm).
- Examination Level: National Level.
- Age Limit: Aspirants having age more than 20 years are eligible.
- Official Website Url:- niper.nic.in
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Fees
- Aspirants those who belong to General Category need to pay Rs.1500/-.
- Aspirants those who belong to Reserved Category need to pay Rs.750/-.
NIPER JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All aspirants need to make sure that they are eligible for the exam by checking all the eligibility criteria given below:
- Aspirants must be a bachelor degree holder (i.e. B.A.Sc., MBBS and B.A.M.S).
- In order to get admission, firstly aspirant must be a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in respective discipline according to the course for which aspirants wants to apply. Also the aspirant have to secure minimum 6.75 or 60% GPA (6.25 or 55% for SC /ST aspirants & 5.75 or 50%GPA for PH aspirants) of marks in the qualifying exam. Also, all aspirants must have a valid GATE or GPAT or NET score.
- Appearing aspirants those who are in their final year are also eligible to apply for the same.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can be able to check here on this page their NIPER JEE Exam patter and know well the marking scheme and alert now brief points mention below check out here:-
- Total Question: 200 questions
- Exam Duration: 2:00 hours (i.e. 120 minutes)
- Basic concepts based questions are asked from M.Pharm’s branched and MBA has a common entrance exam.
- The Syllabus for NIPER is mostly like a GATE exam but more specific in basic chemistry instead of medicinal chemistry.
- Question will be very easy so no need to go in depth of the topic
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for NIPER 2018 will be issued in the 1st week of July 2018, and aspirants needed to download their admit card from the official website and it is also important for aspirants to bring their admit card in the examination hall otherwise they have not be allowed give exam. We provide a link to download your admit card after the official notification published.
NIPER JEE Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment
Firstly all Aspirants need to log in to the official website and check the Counselling procedure & Dates. Counselling for NIPER JEE Exam will be start from 1st week of August (tentative) in counselling all aspirants need to carry their original mark sheet. Counselling procedure will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of aspirant’s performance in written test, GD and interview
How to Apply NIPER JEE Exam 2018 Application form Online
- Firstly all aspirants need to visit the official website.
- Then Search for NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Registration form
- Read the Application form carefully and fill all required details and personal information correctly.
- After all aspirants need to upload all the required documents.
- Once you done with uploading process next step is to pay your application fees via Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
- Recheck your application form if all details are correct then submit your application form.
- After submitting the application form all aspirants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form for the further reference.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar-160062, Punjab (India)
Phone +91(172)-2292000, 2214682-81 Extn-2005.
If any applicants having query related to NIPER JEE 2018, then feel free to leave you query below in the comment box.