NEET PG Application Form 2018- Eligibility, How to Apply Online
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduation (NEET PG) is the entrance exam for the courses according to the orders of the Supreme Court. The courses such as MD/MS and PG diploma courses, this examination will be conducted in the month of December via online mode or computer based test (CBT). After Supreme Court order this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or DNB CET and AIPGMEE soon will let others take admission to the Govt, deemed medical college as well private all over India. Check all information regarding NEET PG Application form 2018 here in this article.
On the basis of NEET PG marks/ score top universities and colleges of the country give admission in PG (Post-Graduation) Medical courses. Applicants can check all details of this examination, including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, syllabus, etc. This entrance test has replaced the DNB CET and AIPGMEE, after the order issued by Supreme Court.
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
Here we provide Tentative Exam schedule for NEET PG Application Form 2018:
|Online registration starts from||Last week of September, 2017|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of November, 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 week prior to the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Examination date||1st – 3rd week of December, 2017|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counseling starts from||After the result announcement|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be Indian as only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicants must have a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- It is compulsory for the applicant to complete their Internship and must hold/possess an MBBS degree from one of the international medical institutes or well-known national which are listed by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Applicants should have likely to completing the internship on or before the 31st of March, 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats:Applicants those who have passed or studied MBBS from Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, and Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for All India 50% quota.
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
- For General and OBC category applicant application fee will be Rs.3750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD categories applicants application fee is Rs.2750/-.
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2018
- Personal, qualification and address details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details.
Applicants need to follow below given simple steps to fill the NEET PG application form 2018:
Step-1: Online Registration
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. nbe.edu.in.
- Then click on ‘Registration’ option (Link will be updated here soon).
- After that applicant must register themselves by filling all the required registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
- Applicants need to fill all the required details in the application form such as Personal details, address details, and academic details, etc.
- Then click on ‘Save & Continue’ button after filling all the details correctly.
- Now read all the declaration and click on ‘I Agree’ and submit your entries.
Step-3: Schedule Examination
- Now applicants need to select the three cities for examination as per their preferences.
- After that choose the test site, date & timing of the examination after selecting the desired cities.
- And then click on ‘Save & Continue’ button to proceed to fee payment process.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- Applicants need to pay their application fee via online mode using the debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Applicant can choose the suitable payment option.
- After selecting payment method applicant need to fill the required payment details and then click on ‘Make Payment’ button.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
- Applicants will be redirected to the home page after completing all the steps of the application form.
- To take the printout of the confirmation page click on the “Print Application” button.
- Keep the confirmation page safe till the admission process.
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize the NEET PG examination.
- Registration process will be done via online mode.
- Applicants cannot apply via offline mode for this examination.
- If applicant don’t appear for the examination, then the application fee will not be refundable.
- Applicants can make changes by logging back to the official website of NEET PG.
- Application form will be available from last week of September, 2017.
- For General and OBC category applicant application fee will be 3750/- whereas for SC/ST/PWD categories applicants application fee is Rs.2750/-.
- Applicant can pay their application fee via online mode.
- Applicants can check the eligibility from the above given section.
- Applicant will have to take exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing centre.
- Question paper will consist of total 300 questions.
- There is no negative marking in this examination.
- Exam will consist of MCQ’s (multiple choice questions).
If any applicant having query regarding NEET PG Application Form 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.