NEET PG 2019 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, ,NEET PG 2019 Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Cutoff, Counselling, How to Apply
NEET PG 2019: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduation (NEET PG) conducted for the courses MD/MS and PG diploma, according to the orders of the Supreme Court. NEET PG will be conducted in the month of December via online mode or computer based test (CBT). After Supreme Court order this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or DNB CET and AIPGMEE soon will let others take admission to the Govt, deemed medical college as well private all over India. On the basis of NEET PG marks/ score top universities and colleges of the country give admission in PG (Post-Graduation) Medical courses. Candidates can check all details of this examination, including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, NEET application form, syllabus, etc. This entrance test has replaced the DNB CET and AIPGMEE, after the order issued by Supreme Court.
NEET PG 2019 Notification
NEET PG 2019 Exam Date has been announced now. It will be conducted on 6th January 2019. Check here for application details.
Here you can check the Tentative Exam Schedule for NET PG 2019 below:
|Availability of Information Bulletin||Last week of October 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||4th week of November 2018|
|Demo Test Available||3rd week of December 2018|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||4th week of January 2019|
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be Indian as only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must have a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from the recognized national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- It is compulsory for the candidate to complete their Internship or candidates should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who have passed or studied MBBS from Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, and Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for All India 50% quota.
Candidates will be ineligible if
- If they have not completed their internship
- If their Medical institute/ establishment is not recognized by SMC or MCI
- If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
NEET PG Registration 2019
- Application Form for NEET PG 2019 will be available from Last week of September, 2018
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website
- Firstly, candidates need to create a profile on the website by entering the registration details
- After that fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc. correctly
- Then upload the scanned imagesof photograph, signature, SMC/MCI, photo ID, & other certificates in the recommended format
- Schedule the examination time, date, and centre as per your preferences
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online
- After completing the application, take printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 3750/- for General/OBC applicants and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories applicants.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
Note: The application fee payment should be made via debit/credit card or net banking. Also, the fee Payment cannot be made via offline mode.
How to Apply
Candidates can check here the application procedure for NEET PG 2019.
- Firstly, all candidates need to create their profile on the official website by entering their name, email, gender, mother’s name and father’s name.
- After registration, candidates can proceed to fill their NEET PG application form.
- Candidates then need to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Thereafter, candidate has to schedule the date, time, and venue for the examination.
- Application Fee payment is the last step.
- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, all candidate are required to take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available before 1 or 2 weeks prior to the examination date via online mode.
- Candidates are required to take the printout of the admit card from the website and paste a photograph and also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (such as Passport, Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar Card, or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination without a valid admit card.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- Question Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam will be conducted in
in Forenoon (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and
in Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3½ hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done in this
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
NEET PG 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus will contain various topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Syllabus will comprise of topics like Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy and many others.
- To score well in the NEET PG 2019 examination candidates should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus.
NEET PG Cut Off 2019
- The cut off score will be released along with the result declaration. It will be published in online mode.
- The cut off is the qualifying marks which applicants have to score to get admission into PG courses.
- In order to get admission into medical PG courses, applicants have to secure at least 50% percentile (for GEN), 45% percentile (for GEN-PH) & 40% percentile (for SC/ST/OBC/SCPH/ST-PH/OBC-PH).
NEET PG 2019 Result
- In the 3rd week of January, 2019 the result will be provided to candidates via online mode i.e. from the official website.
- Candidates need to keep the printout of the result and preserve the result till the admission procedure gets over.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
- On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG 2019 exam, merit list will be prepared.
- Merit list will be categorized into:
- All India 50% quota rank,
- All India NEET PG 2019 rank,
- All India 50% quota category rank and Private medical colleges rank/ State quota.
- According to the rank, the candidates can participate in the counselling procedure.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of courses and colleges in the counseling procedure.
- As per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability the admission will be done.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Graduation certificates.
- Transfer certificates.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Counseling call letter.
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi-110 092
NEET PG 2019 Important Points
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize the NEET PG examination.
- Registration process will be done via online mode.
- Candidates cannot apply via offline mode for this examination.
- If candidate don’t appear for the examination, then the application fee will not be refundable.
- Candidates can make changes by logging back to the official website of NEET PG.
- Application form will be available from last week of September, 2018.
- For General and OBC category candidate application fee will be 3750/- whereas for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates application fee is 2750/-.
- Candidate can pay their application fee via online mode.
- Candidates can check the eligibility from the above given section.
- Candidate will have to take exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing centre.
- Question paper will consist of total 300 questions.
- There is no negative marking in this examination.
- Exam will consist of MCQ’s (multiple choice questions).
If any candidate having query regarding NEET PG 2019 Application Form, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.