NCS Recruitment 2017: Government agencies/ groups are now planning to organize a separate common examination for the applicant those who completed their 10th pass, 12th and graduation in order to select them for “Group B”, Non-Gazetted and all below given posts. It is also proposed/intended that there will be a common registrations of the applicants via online mode i.e. from the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. National Career Service (official website is www.ncs.gov.in).
NCS Recruitment 2017
However, the decision has not been confirmed yet. We are still waiting for the announcement of related official notification. If we find any further announcements/notification regarding NCS recruitment 2017-2018, we’ll let you know. Here, aspirant can find a complete details about NCS recruitment 2017 including registration, government jobs, how to apply etc.
About NCS Portal
NCS website/portal has been introduced by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi Ji in order to provide information related/associated with all Government jobs. Applicants those who are concerned/interested in Sarkari Naukri 2017-2018 they may register at NCS website/portal now. Introduction of NCS website/portal has made it easier for the applicants to search information about recruitment sessions which will be going to held across the country.
As a job seeker/searcher if any applicant want to register at NCS portal then he/she will have to provide their Aadhaar card number, whereas, organizations and companies have to provide company registration copies.
How to Register at NCS Portal?
Here, we provide a complete process of registration at NCS portal is excessively simple. All applicants need to follow below given steps in order to register themselves on the NCS portal:
- Step 1:Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. National Career Service (NCS). We also provide a direct link here on this web page click to check. i.e. https://www.ncs.gov.in/_layouts/15/NCSP/Registration.aspx/.
- Step 2:Now applicants will have to specify their category whether an applicant is a job-seeker, local services, employer, skill provider, household user, placement organization, counselor, or Government department.
- Step 3:After applicants specifying their category then they need to register themselves by providing few basic information.
Why to Register on NCS Portal?
Registering on NCS website/portal having a number of benefits for the applicant Please go through the below given steps one by one:
- Get accurate guidance provided by registered counselors.
- Contact the right people for outstanding career growth;
- One platform to seek information about all jobs;
- Explore a wide range of jobs opportunities;
If any applicant having query regarding NCS recruitment 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.