LPU NEST 2018 Exam: Application, Admit Card, Results, Admission
Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test famously known as LPU NEST is a university level exam organized by the LPU University. Applicants those who seeking for admissions in the courses offered by LPU University, can appear for this entrance exam. LPU NEST exam was started in the year of 2009. Via LPU NEST exam, applicants will able to get admission in MBA, law, B.Tech, Agriculture, Design, Hotel Management & other courses. Here, in this article we provide a complete detail about LPU NEST 2018 exam, including application form, notification, eligibility, and exam dates etc.
Important Dates for LPU NEST 2018 Exam
Tentative dates for LPU NEST (Engineering) 2018:
|Registration starts from||First week of October 2017|
|Registration Last date||Last week of December 2017|
|Slot booking starts from||Third week of November 2017 onwards|
|Examination date||Second week of December 2017 – Second week of Jan 2018|
|Result declaration||Third week of January 2018|
Tentative dates for LPU NEST (MBA) 2018:
|Registration starts from||First week of November 2017|
|Registration Last date||Last week of February 2018|
|Slot booking starts from||First week of March 2018 onwards|
|Examination date||Second to Last week of April 2018|
|Result declaration||First week of May 2018|
LPU NEST Registration 2018
- LPU NEST 2018 exam Application Form will be available via online mode from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- All applicants are required to enter all the basic details on the website and register themselves for the examination.
- Then, generate the application number and password.
- After that, pay your application fee by using online or offline mode. As per your suitability.
- Then, fill all other details in your application form such as exam centre, slot booking method, etc.
- Complete the slot booking process, i.e. slot booking by the university or slot booking by the applicant.
- All need to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee for the examination.
- Applicants can pay their application fee via credit/debit card, net banking or via DD.
- Demand Draft will be created in the favor of ‘Lovely Professional University’, payable/owed at Jalandhar.
- If any applicant pay their fee via Demand Draft, need to send the printed application along with Demand Draft to the below given address:
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST-2018)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road,
Phagwara, Punjab (India)-144411
Here we provide the basic eligibility criteria for the various courses:
Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Nationality:Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification:Applicants must completed or appearing in 10+2 examinations from any well-known board with Mathematics, Physics, & English subjects.
- Minimum Marks:Applicants need to secure minimum 60% of marks in their 12th
Eligibility for MBA:
- Qualification:Applicants must passed or appearing in the final year of their graduation from any stream from any UGC recognized/ accepted university or college.
- Minimum Marks:applicants need to secure minimum 60% of marks in their graduation.
Eligibility for Law:
- BA LL.B. (Hons.), BBA LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.): Applicants should completed their 10+2 examination from any stream with English subject.
- Age limit for BA LL.B. (Hons.), BBA LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.): Age limit will be 20 years for general category applicants. Whereas 22 years for reserved categories applicant.
- LL.B: Applicants must completed their graduation from any stream by securing minimum 50% of marks.
- Age Limit for LL.B: Age limit will be 30 years for general category applicants. Whereas there is a 5 years relaxation in age for reserved categories applicant.
LPU NEST Exam Pattern
Here we provide exam pattern for various courses offered by LPU University:
Exam Pattern for B.Tech:
- Exam Duration:2:30 hours (150 minutes).
- Type of Question: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Total Number of Question:Exam paper will contain total 110 MCQ’s.
- Language:Exam paper will be asked in English language only.
- Negative Marking:No provision for negative marking for this exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks per Question|
Exam Pattern for MBA:
- Type of Question: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- of Question:There will be total 100 MCQ’s.
- Marking Scheme:On Each and Every correct response applicant will be rewarded with 3 marks.
- Exam Duration:The test duration will be 150 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
LPU NEST 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for various courses are given below:
For B.Tech: Questions will be mainly asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, & English subjects.
For MBA: Syllabus has been divided into 3 sections, i.e. General Aptitude, English, & Current Awareness.
For Law: Syllabus will contain various topics such as Quantitative and Logical Aptitude, English, General Awareness and Legal Reasoning.
- Firstly, make a strategy plan for your preparation, applicants need to prepare a time-table as per their daily schedule and follow that time-table properly.
- Then next step is to understand the syllabus and try to include every single topic in your studies when you are preparing.
- Then choose the best study material/books and also include sample papers for preparations and previous year question papers.
- Applicants also have to take care of their health to prepare better for the exam.
- Do yoga and meditation it will help the applicants to increase the concentration level.
LPU NEST Admit Card 2018
- Admit card for LPU NEST 2018 will be provided to applicants via online mode from the official website.
- Applicants will able generate their admit card, only after the slot booking system.
- Admit card will contain details such as Applicant Roll Number, Name, exam centre, etc.
- Admit card will not be sent by post to any applicant.
LPU NEST Result 2018
- After the examination, LPU NEST Result will be announced.
- Applicants can check their result via online mode from the official website.
- Applicants are needed to enter the application number to view their LPU NEST result.
- At last applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of their result and keep it safe for further use.
LPU NEST Counselling 2018
- Applicants can participate in the counselling procedure, only after result declaration.
- Applicants will be selected for counselling process as per their rank/ performance in the entrance exam.
- During counselling procedure, applicants need to fill their preferences.
- Applicants also need to bring the necessary documents for the document verification process.
- After seat allotment, applicants have to appear at the selected centre for admission procedure.
If any applicant having query related to LPU NEST 2018 exam, then you can leave your query below in the comment box.