JIPMER Application Form 2018: Application Dates, Eligibility, Form Correction
JIPMER Application Form 2018 will be available through online mode. Applicants who wish to pursue medical courses from Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research can apply for JIPMER 2018. The University organizes a university level entrance exam known as JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. It is held to get admission in the MBBS courses in JIPMER, Puducherry & Karaikal campuses. Get the overall information about JIPMER Application Form 2018 from here.
JIPMER Application Form 2018 Notification
Online application for JIPMER 2018 MBBS programme will be start from March 2018 to and continue till May 2018
JIPMER Application Form 2018
The application form of JIPMER 2018 is accepted through online mode only. For MBBS programme, the application form has been available from March 2018. Last date to submit the application form is May 2018. The application form received after the due date will not be accepted at any cost. Application fee for UG and PG application form can be paid through credit card/debit card and net banking.
For MBBS Programme:
- General/OBC/P-UR/P-OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST/P-Sc Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- NRI/OCI – Rs. 2500/-
- OPH/P-OBC Applicants: Exempted from application fee
Along with the requisite amount of application fee, transaction charges will also be applicable.
Before applying, applicants must acquaint himself/herself will all the eligibility conditions. JIPMER 2018 eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Applicant must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2018. No age relaxation will be there for reserved category applicants.
- No criteria will be applicable for upper age limit.
- For MBBS, students must have completed/appearing 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English and must have secured aggregate of 50% marks in PCB. For SC/ST/OPH (reserved) applicants, the minimum aggregate of 40% marks in PCB at 10+2 is required and for OPH general applicants, the required marks will be 45%.
JIPMER 2018 Application Dates
For MBBS Programme:
- Online Registration From: March, 2018
- Online Registration Closing date: May, 2018
- Entrance Examination Date: June, 2018
How to Apply
Here, we are mentioning the guidelines that helps applicant for filling the JIPMER Application Form 2018 for MBBS programme:
- Access the official link of JIPMER (link is given above).
- Navigate the “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2018”.
- Enter your personal details, qualification details, address and choose the preferences for test city.
- Upload your scanned images of signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- After filling all the details, preview the application form by clicking on “Preview Application Form”.
- After that, read the declaration form and click on ‘I Agree’.
- A message/e-mail containing applicant’s ID and password will be sent to applicant’s registered Email ID and mobile number.
- Note down your login credentials that will be required further during admission process.
- Now, go for payment. Choose the payment mode and make the payment of requisite application fee.
- After final submission, confirmation page will be generated. Take the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
How to Fill JIPMER Application Form 2018
Keep the below mentioned documents ready before starting the online application process of JIPMER 2018:
- Applicant’s personal and academic details
- Scanned images of photograph and signature in .jpg format (file size in between 20 KB to 200 KB). Dimension of the photograph and signature must be 30mm width x 45mm Height and 80mm width X 35mm height respectively.
- Valid address for further communication
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- Credit card and debit card details for fee payment
Step-by-step procedure for submitting the online application form of JIPMER 2018 is mentioned below:
Step-1: Applicant Details
It is the initial step in which applicants have to enter their personal details, academic details, exam city preferences, etc. Upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in the prescribed format. While uploading the photograph, must remember that recent colour passport size photograph with light background must be taken on or after 31.01.2018. Photograph must be taken with a placard specifying name of applicant and date of photograph taken.
Step-2: Submit the Application Form
After filling all the details and uploading of images, applicants are advised to preview the application form. Before final submission, read the declaration and check the ‘I agree’. Click the “Register” button to save the details. Now, check your registered mail ID and mobile number for user ID and password.
Step-3: Go for Payment
In this step, applicants have to choose the payment for submitting the application fee. Along with the application fee, transaction charges will also applicable.
Step-4: Print the Confirmation Page
It is the last step of application process. On the successful submission of the application form, a confirmation page will be generated. Applicants can take the printout of this confirmation page for further references. There is no need to send the application form to JIPMER office.
JIPMER Application Form 2018 Correction
After the submission of application form, no request for changing any details in the application form will be entertained. Once application form submitted, no changes will be allowed.
If any applicant having query regarding JIPMER Application Form 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.