Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form- Apply Online Here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 2nd May 2018. Jharkhand Polytechnic is conducted to get admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam. It is also known by the name of Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts this exam every year. Applicants can get admission in the state of Jharkhand in various polytechnic institutions. The eligible applicants will get admission to numerous engineering and non-engineering polytechnic programs at institutes & colleges of Jharkhand. Check all the information regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form like exam dates, eligibility and How to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Application Form
Jharkhand Polytechnic online application link is given below in registration section.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form: Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||10th April 2018|
|Last Date of Form||30th April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||15th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2018|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2018|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
- The exam conducting authority provide the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application formthrough online
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration has been started from the 10th April 2018.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application.
- No application is available through offline mode.
- Last date to fill the application will be 2nd May 2018 (Extended).
- Applicants should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
- The applicants have to send duly filled application form along with required documents at this address-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi, K=Jharkhand- 834023
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Indian national.
- Domicile: It is compulsory to have a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 10th class or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to secure the 35% minimum marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants those studying in the last year of qualifying exam can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form: Application Fee
- The fee for general/OBC applicants is Rs. 490/-
- The fee for Sc/ST is Rs. 315/-
Documents/Details Required to Apply Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Payment details.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Applicant’s personal, education and address details.
- The image size should not exceed than 50 KB.
Steps to Apply Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to register online for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018.
- Fill in the required details such as the following:
- Name of the Applicant
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Type of Resident of Jharkhand
- If Person with Disability (PWD)
- Annual Family Income
- Muslim Minority (Yes/ No)
- Aadhar Number and other details
Choice of Examination Center– Applicants need to provide the examination center as per their preference in the application form only.
Education Details– In this section, applicants need to provide the details of their Academic Background like Name of the School, Name of the Board, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Percentage of Marks.
Communication Details – Applicants need to provide the details of their address, state, district, etc.
- Verify the details provided in the online application before clicking on the “Final Submit” button. If the applicant wish to edit some information, it can be done so by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- On submitting the online application, applicants will receive an Application Number and Password. Note it down and preserve it as it will be required for future login.
Step 2: Online Uploading of Scanned Image
After filling in the required details in the online application and submitting, then applicants will be required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications:
|Uploading the images||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPG||4KB – 100KB|
|Signature||JPG||1KB – 30KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPG||1KB – 30KB|
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
After uploading the necessary images in the online application, applicants may proceed to make payment for the application fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 4: Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
On completion of the above mentioned steps, it is advised to applicants to take a print out of the Confirmation Page and keep it with themselves for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form: Important Points
- You can apply via online as well as offline mode.
- The documents will be required to upload with the online application form are Scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The fee payment can be made through SBI bank Challan.
- Application form will be available via offline through the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices of Jharkhand state.
- Applicants are required to send the filled application along with required documents at the address mentioned above.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Applicants can avail the online application form from the third week of March 2018.
- Only one application form has to be filled for one programme.
- It is necessary to have the Aadhaar card number.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- After the successful submission of the application form you cannot make changes in the application form on later stage.
- To appear in the exam there is no minimum age limit except mining engineering having minimum age is 17 years.
- From the year (2017), the application form can be filled only through online mode.
If Applicant having query regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form, then you may leave your query down below.