Check here HTET 2018 Exam Application form, Dates, HTET 2018 Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff, Answer Key, Syllabus
HTET 2018: Government of Haryana State soon going to announce/ publish the official notification for the HTET 2018-19 Exam. The State Government Organizes the HTET Exam each and Every Year and the same exam is going to held this year also as the State Govt. will going to organize the HTET 2018 soon. HTET Exam is for those candidates who wish to make their career in teaching field whether it is Teacher or Junior Lecturer Level means Lecturer for 11th and 12th Class or Master Level means from 6th to 10th class. Every year a descent number of posts enlist/ recruit by the state govt. but for all these available vacant posts candidates must have to qualify the HTET Exam as this is compulsory as per said by the State Government. In this article we give you quick step by step information about HTET 2018: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date, selection process etc.
HTET exam is considered to be very famous exam In Haryana and especially in among those candidates who want to make their career as a Lecturer or as a Government Teacher. Previously it was called as STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test) but later it was renamed as HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) by the State Govt.
Check below given Links to get complete information about Haryana TET Exam:
HTET 2018 – Exam Dates
Applicants can check Haryana HTET Exam 2018 schedule in the below given table:
|HTET Events||Tentative Dates|
|HTET Online Application Release From||May 2018|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||May 2018|
|Receipt of Payment Last Date||May 2018|
|Application Form Correction via Online||May 2018|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||June 2018|
|HTET Level 1st Primary Teacher (PRT) Exam||June 2018|
|HTET Level 2nd (TGT) Exam||June 2018|
|HTET Level 3rd (PGT) Exam||June 2018|
HTET 2018 exam is organized for the 3 Level Teachers:
- Level 1: For Candidates those who want to join as a Primary Teacher ( I to Class V)
- Level 2: For Candidates those who want to join as Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for VI to X
- Level 3: For Candidates those who want to join as Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) For XI & XII
HTET 2018 Application Forms will be accessible/ available on the official website as well as on the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) website.
HTET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants firstly need to Meet the HTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 in order to apply for the HTET exam. Check HTET Eligibility below:
Minimum Qualification Level –3: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- (i) English, (ii) Hindi, (iii) Geography, (iv) Sanskrit, (v) Home Science, (vi) Sociology, (vii) Psychology, (viii) Punjabi, (ix) Urdu, (x) History, (xi) Political Science.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Minimum Qualification For Paper I:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) /2- year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Minimum Qualification for Paper II (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher):
- TGT Mathematics, TGT English, TGT Hindi, TGT Sanskrit, TGT Social Studies, TGT Science, TGT Punjabi, TGT Urdu, TGT Home Science, TGT Art, TGT Physical Education, TGT Music, Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- All Candidates need to pay (except SC & PH)
- Rs 1000/- for 1 Level
- Rs. 1800/- for 2 Level
- Rs. 2400/- for 3 Level
- PH And SC Candidates need to pay:
- Rs 500/- for 1 Level
- Rs. 900/- for 2 Level
- Rs. 1200/- for 3 Level
- For all other candidates and all other states candidates need to pay:
- Rs 1000/- for 1 Level
- Rs.1800/- for 2 Level
- Rs. 2400/- for 3 Level
The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 38 years. If any candidate does not fit in this criteria he is not eligible for the exam.
HTET Selection Process:
Candidates must have to secure minimum 60% of Marks only then he/she is eligible to crack the HTET Exam 2018.
Haryana TET 2018 – How to Apply Online
- Firstly candidates need to Visit official website (i.e.nic.in)
- Then select the option name Online Application form filling.
- After that candidates need to all necessary details along with all the mandatory details as per asked by the Authority.
- After that candidates need to Upload their Scanned Photograph as well as your signature
- When candidates all done with uploading process then recheck all the details and if all details are right simply click submit button.
- After candidates submit their application form then they are requested to take a hard copy (printout) of the form for further use.
Also Check TET Application Process for Assam
HTET 2018 – Exam Pattern
- The Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQ’s.
- Each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
- Paper-I syllabus: To become teachers for classes I to V in primary school.
- Paper-II Syllabus: To become teachers in upper primary school for classes between VI and VIII.
- Paper-I and Paper-II: For those candidates who are interested in teaching from class I to Class VIII and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes also can appear for both the papers.
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
|III||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Qualifying Marks –
- For all category except Scheduled Castes and Differently abled / Physically Challenged – 60% (90 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled / Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile – 55% (82 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled / Physically Challenged of other States – 60% (90 Marks).
Haryana TET 2018 – Admit Card
HTET Admit cards 2018 will be available on the official website of central board of secondary education authority. Candidates will be eligible to download the admit cards in August 2018.
Steps to download the admit card
- Go on the official portal of authority
- Use the login credentials provided to open the account
- Provide registration number & other information
- Submit to get admit card
- Take printout of the admit card
Haryana TET – Certificate Validity Period
The validity period of HTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a HTET Certificate. A person who has qualified HTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
HTET Qualifying Marks and Award of HTET Certificate: The Applicants appearing in HTET will be awarded marks statement. The Applicants securing 60% and above marks will get the HTET eligibility certificate.
- School Management may consider giving concessions to a person belonging to SC/ST, OBC differently abled persons etc in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the HTET exam would not confer a right on any person for the recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for the appointment.
Haryana TET 2018 – Result
The HTET Result of candidates contains marks and rank obtained by him/her. Candidates can check marks obtained by them on the official website i.e. www.htet.nic.in. Candidates who qualify HTET will be eligible for applying for the teaching posts for the school teacher.
Rules for HTET 2018:
- An applicant who belong to General Category and scores 60% or more in the HTET exam will be considered as TET pass.
- An applicant who belong to PH/SC Category and scores 55% or more in the HTET exam will be considered as TET pass.
- Should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process;
- Qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- The Result will be available online after an exam.
- If you face any problem you may leave it comment as given below.
- We will solve your query as soon as possible.
Steps to Download Result:
- In the beginning, you are required to visit the official website (Link Provided Above).
- Then you are require to enter all the requested details in the web page.
- The details like HTET Registration/Roll number and date of birth.
- Hit the download button and soon your appeared would be appeared.
- Be remember for taking printout or hard-copy of your result.
Haryana TET – Cutoff
The cut off score depends on difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, number of applicants, etc. Based on the cut-off score examination authority prepares the merit list and candidates are called for counselling.
HTET 2018 – Answer Key
Answer Key helps the applicant to estimate their marks before the result Officially declared. HTET Answer Key 2018 will be available after the examination get conducted. We will also provide a direct link to download the Htet Answer Key here.
Haryana TET 2018 – Number of Attempts
There is no provision or rules prescribed for number of attempts by all eligibility Applicants for appearing in the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test.
Improvement: Those applicants who have score of HTET Exam so, they will be able to reattempt in the examination for improvement.
HTET 2018 – Counselling
Candidates who are qualified in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test will be called for the counselling process of HTET 2018.
- The Secretary
Board of School Education Haryana,
Hansi Road, Bhiwani – 127021
- Helpline: 01664-254646,01664-254307
- Fax: 01664-241611
HTET Exam – Syllabus
HTET Syllabus for Languages
- Unseen Passages.
- Language Usage.
- Grammar & Usage etc.
HTET Syllabus for Science
- Current Electricity.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
- Basic Concepts.
- States of Matter.
- Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Chemical Reactions.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Extraction of Metals.
- Basics of Organic Chemistry.
HTET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Set Theory.
- Relations & Functions.
- Number System.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Calculus of One Variable.
- Sequence & Series.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Analytical Solid Geometry.
- Determinant & Matrix.
HTET Syllabus for Social Studies
- Political Science.
HTET Syllabus for Child Development Pedagogy
- Approaches to teaching & learning.
- Concept of Inclusive Education & Understanding Children.
- Understanding Learning Process and Learners.
- Understanding Child Development during Childhood.
Haryana TET 2018 – Important Points
- Haryana TET Application form can be downloaded from HTET official website examrtet.Haryana.gov.in
- HTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the HTET websites.
- The application for HTET 2018 will be made completely online.
- To avail notifications, admit cards, hall tickets, important dates, Application form candidates have to refer official website.
- Official announcements are published in official websites
- In terms of collecting important information regarding study materials, notifications and question paper pattern regarding the Examination, candidates can also use this official website.
- Selection Process will be based on the written examination for the applied candidates.
- Your selection will do on basis of your performance and qualification.