HP PAT 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test) 2017 is the state level polytechnic entrance exam which organized for those applicants who belong to Himachal Pradesh only. HPTEB (Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board) organizes this examination every year. This exam is mainly conducted for those applicants of HP who are interested in pursuing polytechnic courses offered by the private/government polytechnic colleges situated in the state of HP (Himachal Pradesh). In this article, we provide all information related to HP PAT 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, etc.
HP PAT 2017 Notification
HP PAT 2017 examination date has been announced. The exam will be organized/ conducted on 21st of May 2017.
HP PAT 2017 Exam Dates
Here, we provide HP PAT 2017 exam dates/schedule in the below table:
|Application Form Starts from||1st week of April 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of May 2017|
|Admit Card Available on||3rd week of May 2017|
|Examination Date||21st of May 2017|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2017|
HP PAT 2017 Application Form
Application form HP PAT 2017 will be available/obtainable via online and offline both mode. If applicants want to get the application form using online mode then they need to get it from the official website of the authority or if applicants want the same from the offline mode then they need to get the application form from any polytechnic college located in HP (Himachal Pradesh) or can get the application form via post. Application form will be available/accessible from the 1st week of April 2017 and Last date for filling and submission of application form will be 2nd week of May 2017.
- Applicants those who belong to General and OBC have to pay Rs. 650/- as an application fees, whereas applicants belong to SC/ST have to pay Rs. 400/- for the same.
- Applicants can download the Challan also.
- Applicants can also receive the application form via post by paying a Demand Draft of the application fees along with Rs. 50/- as postal charges.
HP PAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly Applicant must completed their 10th or alike exam by securing minimum 35% of marks in English, science, and Math’s
- Applicants those who belong to Himachal Pradesh, or even done his/her schooling up to class 10th from HP state are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Appearing applicants (those who are appearing their 10th class) or alike exam may also eligible to apply for this exam.
HP Polytechnic 2017 Exam Pattern
HP PAT 2017 Exam will be held on 21st of May 2017. The exam pattern will be given below:
- Mode of Exam:Offline mode (i.e. using Pen & Paper Based).
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Duration of Exam:3 hours (180 minutes).
- Language of Exam:Hindi & English
- Subjects:Questions will come from class 10th level from the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- of Questions:Question paper contain total 150 questions (i.e. 50 questions from Mathematics & Physics, 20 from English and 30 from Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme:on each and every right answer applicants will be rewarded with 4 marks.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted, for every wrong answer as a negative marking.
HP PAT 2017 Admit Card
Admit card for HP PAT 2017 will be available from the official website of the authority as in the 3rd week of May 2017. Admit card will contain the details like applicant’s name, applicant’s roll number, DOB, Exam Date, Exam venue etc.
HP PAT 2017 Result
Result for HP PAT will be announced in the last week of May (tentative). Those applicants who performed well in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling procedure. Answer key for HP PAT will be published after 2 or 3 weeks of the exam on the official website of the authority. HP PAT answer key will be issued/published by the organizing/managing authority during 4th week of May (tentative).
HP PAT 2017 Counselling
Counselling for HP PAT 2017 will be organized in the 1st week of June (tentative). Counselling will be done by using online mode. All shortlisted applicants need to visit the official website of the authority to participate in the counselling procedure. In the counselling process applicants are required to select the course & college for admission.
If any applicant having query related to HP PAT 2017, then feel free to leave your comments below in the comment box.