HITSEEE Counselling 2018, Document required for HITSEEE Counselling 2018
HITSEEE Counselling 2018: The counselling of HITSEEE 2018 will be held for qualified applicants tentatively in the third week of May 2018. HITSEEE 2018 counselling and seat allotment will be done based on the All India rank (AIR) of the applicant in entrance examination, with applicants who are ranked higher getting preference over lower ranked applicants. Also, for seat allotment of HITSEEE 2018, choices opted by the applicant will also be taken into account. HITSEEE counselling process is typically conducted rank-wise in the month of May every year. Only those aspirants who secure a valid AIR in HITSEEE will be able to attend the counselling and seat allotment process.
HITSEEE Counselling 2018
To participate in HITSEEE 2018 counselling, the applicant must bring along the following documents:
- Pass certificate of Class 10 and 10+2
- HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Community Certificate (by SC/ST applicants)
- Nativity Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (as Identity Proof)
- HITSEEE 2018 Score Card
- 2 recent passport size, coloured photograph
- A DD of Rs. 50,000 drawn in favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, payable at Chennai
Documents to be submitted for UG Programs Admission
Candidates need to submit the following documents in original and three sets of photostat copies. Failure to submit these, the admission will be cancelled
- Tuition fee receipt – copy
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet – Original
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet / Plus Two Mark Sheet – Original
- Transfer Certificate – Original
- Conduct Certificate – Original
- Community Certificate (if applicable) – copy
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Latest Passport size photographs – 10 nos.
- NATA exam result (applicable only B.Arch. students)
- Proof of Blood Group
- Copy of Passport / VISA / Embassy Certificate (in case of Foreign / NRI)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
HITSEEE Counselling 2018 is conducted at:
If any applicant having query regarding HITSEEE Counselling 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.