HITSEEE 2017 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Sample Paper
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is organizing Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE 2017. All eligible applicants those who are interested to take admission in Hindustan University need to apply for HITSEEE 2017. All applicants those who successfully submit their application form of HITSEEE 2017 will be able to download the HITSEEE admit cards. University will offer admission only based on HITSEEE Result 2017 subject to applicant fulfilling all eligibility norms. In this article we provide all information about HITSEEE 2017, the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam, such as hitseee 2017 application form, admit card, results.
HITSEEE 2017 Application form
In Chennai exam date is 30th of April, 2017 to 5th of May, 2017
And For other Cities 30th of April, 2017 to 1st of May, 2017.
Dates for HITSEEE 2017
|Availability of HITSEEE 2017 application form notification||9th of January, 2017|
|Application form available from||18th of January, 2017|
|Last date for submission of form||22nd of April, 2017|
|Facility to download admit card||April, 2017|
|Examination Date||Chennai – 30th of April, 2017 to 5th of May, 2017|
Others – 30th of April, 2017 to 1st of May, 2017
|Result of exam||9th of May, 2017|
- Applicants those who seeking for admission to the 1st semester of the 8 semester B.Tech degree programme must have complete his/her Higher Secondary examination (i.e. 12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) recommended by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu with PCM (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) or alike.
- Academic Stream by securing minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
For B.Tech Biotech Only:
- Applicants need to secure minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in all together.
- Vocational Stream by securing minimum Average of 50% of Marks in related subjects and vocational subjects (practical and theory).
Arch Programme (5 Years)
- Applicants need to complete +2 examination by securing minimum 50% of marks in (10+2) level or its alike examination along with Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Applicants need to complete 3 year diploma (10+3) exam recognized by the State/ Central Govt. with Mathematics as a subject by securing minimum 50% of marks. Any other exam of any university recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two. All aspirants for B. Arch. Course should write the NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) India (www.nata.in) organized by Council of Architecture and securing minimum eligible marks as per COA criteria.
Applicants having age less than 19 years or 19 years as on or after 30th of April 2017 then he/she is eligible to apply for this exam (i.e. maximum/upper age limit for applying is 19 years).
HITSEEE 2017 Examination Pattern
A sample paper for HITSEEE is given at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Total no. of questions: 120 Question
- Exam Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
HITSEEE Sample Papers
Here in this portion we provide sample paper for HITSEEE 2017.
click here to download/view the Sample Question Paper.
NOTE: All android users are required to download pdf reader in their mobile phones to check the sample paper.
Online Exam Centers
- Port Blair
If any applicant having query related to HITSEEE 2017 Application Form, then leave your query in the below comment box.