CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, CIPET JEE Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, Admission Procedure
CIPET JEE 2020 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam will be conducted by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in the following programmes must appear for CIPET JEE 2020. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in CIPET JEE 2020. Candidates can check all the details of CIPET JEE 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page.
CIPET JEE 2020 – Overview
CIPET JEE 2020 – Exam Dates
Here we are providing the official dates of CIPET JEE for Diploma courses:
|Application release||April 2020|
|Last date for application submission||June 2020|
|Admit card release||June 2020|
|Exam date||July 2020|
|Issue of Counselling / Admission Call Letter||July 2020|
|Counselling window||July 2020|
|Commencement of courses||August 2020|
Candidates can get here the tentative exam dates of CIPET JEE:
|Commencement of online application form||May 2020|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||June 2020|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2020|
|Date of examination||June 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
|Admission Starts from||July 2020|
CIPET JEE 2020 – Application Form
The applications are invited from eligible candidates through online mode to apply for CIPET JEE. They have to fill all the correct details. The documents needed to be attached with the application form with attestation of DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X/Diploma/Degree Certificates, attested community certificate (for reserved categories), residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable.
Steps to follow in order to submit the CIPET JEE Application Form:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Fill Personal Details
- Step 3: Upload Image and Signature
- Step 4: Fill Payment Details
List of documents to be submitted/attached along with filled-in online Application Form
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of entry qualification (X / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Attested Community Certificates (for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates).
- Residential proof for North Eastern state Region (NER). (If applicable).
Candidates shall take the printout of Filled-in online application form and submit along with the above enclosures to Director (Academic), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
CIPET JEE 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- For PGD-PPT- Minimum educational qualification of 3 years degree in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects is needed.
- For PGD-PTQM- 3 years’ degree in Science cleared with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
- For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM- 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent is minimum educational requirement to apply for this course.
- For DPMT & DPT- The candidates who have qualified 10th standard with Science, Maths & English will be eligible to apply for this course.
- The maximum age limit for PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM is 25 years and for DPMT & DPT it is 20 years. The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to SC/ST & North Eastern region candidates. Age limit will be evaluated as on 31st July 2020.
Overall Eligibility according to different courses are shown in below table:
|For PGD-PPT||3 year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric pass candidates with Science, Mathematics and English.|
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics /Polymer/Chemical/ Engineering/Technology Or|
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech. / Chemical/Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology/B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical Or|
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry /Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science /Chemistry as one of the major subject|
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management/Control (PGD-PTQC)
CIPET JEE 2020 – Admit Card
- If you have correctly submitted your application form then you would get your Admit card of CIPET JEE 2020. The Admit cards are released by the exam bodies.
- The Admit cards are released two weeks before the exam. The date for the downloading of the admit card will be around in 2nd week of June 2020.
- You need to carry your admit card along with you on the CIPET JEE 2020 examination day as well as at the time of final admissions.
- Therefore, you need to keep this document safe until the completion of the admissions process.
- As soon as the admit card has been released, you would be able to download the admit cards from the official website.
How to download CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps to download and print CIPET JEE Admit Card:
- Visit the Official Website of CIPET, www.cipet.gov.in or click on the above link.
- It will lead to a new window, which will look as shown below.
- Next, candidates will have to submit the Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha in the provided space.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Login” button
CIPET JEE – Exam Pattern
Candidates can prepare according to the exam pattern given below:
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Type of Exam: It will be of Objective Type Question.
- Parts: It will consist of two parts, i.e. first is Preliminary exam and second is Main exam.
CIPET JEE – Syllabus
- The questions will be asked from the subjects that they studied in bachelor’s degree course to check their knowledge.
- It also included subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics & English.
- For preliminary part, candidates can make their GK strong.
CIPET JEE 2020 – Selection Procedure
Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses will be carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis. Selection for all courses will be based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
The provisional selection will be cancelled for the candidate not accepting the allotment of admission within the stipulated time indicated in the call letter and the wait list will be operated to fill the vacancies.
CIPET JEE – Reservation
The Category wise reservation followed for the selection of candidates are as below:
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 27%
- Physically Challenged: 3% (Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged candidates cutting across all sections including SC/ST and the Other Backward Classes and the Non – reserved category.)
- General: 47.5 %
CIPET JEE Exam – Fee Structure
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM||16,700/-|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||500/-|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250/-|
|Students Insurance Policy||100/-|
- Room rent including all amenities: Rs.10,000/- per semester
- Hostel mess charge will be extra and charged as per actual on monthly basis.
CIPET JEE 2020 – Result
Expected date for result declaration for Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology Joint entrance examination 2020, is in July first week. The results will be available online. Hence the candidates need to check the official website for downloading their result. Firstly, candidates need to log in using their roll no provided on the admit card. Then save or download the result and print a hard copy of the result. No doubt, candidates should bring this printout at the time of admission. Kindly note that candidates will not be intimated about the results by the conducting authority.
How to check CIPET JEE Result?
- Visit the official website of CIPET JEE.
- Find the link – CIPET JEE Result 2020.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your details.
- Click on Submit.
- The result is displayed.
- Take a printout of their Result.
CIPET JEE 2020 – Counselling
Counselling for CIPET JEE 2020 will commence from the second week of July 2020. Moreover, getting admission is purely on the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance test. Accordingly, based on the merit, a call letter will be issued to the selected candidates. Based on the call letter, which shall carry all the further details for admission, candidates should report for the admission.
Documents Required for CIPET JEE Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
CIPET JEE – Counselling Procedure
- A merit list is made before the counseling, based on some factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation or general category, handicapped or physically disabled quota, sports quota
- The counseling is done on the basis of the above factors.
- The candidates have to fill up their choice of colleges in which they wish to seek admission.
- Finally, on the counseling day, the seats are allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates can lock the seats by paying the fees.
- Candidates can withdraw their name from counseling.
CIPET JEE – Important Points
- The university will offer PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT & DPT, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology), M.Tech-PNT, M.Sc.-PS and M.Sc. (Tech).
- Candidates cannot change the examination centre once the application form is submitted.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The application fee can paid through Demand Draft.
- You can check our “Exam Pattern” section to get the exam pattern for the exam.
- The academic subjects are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and previous qualifying examination subjects.
If Candidate having query regarding CIPET JEE 2020, then you may leave your query down below.