CUCET 2017 Application Form has been released from 20th of March 2017. CUCET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted jointly by the 10 central universities together. CUCET is organized for providing admission into the Integrated/ UG, PG & Research Programmes. In this article, we provide a complete detail related to the CUCET Application Form 2017.
CUCET 2017 Application Form Notification
CUCET 2017 Application Form has been released from 20th March 2017. Click here to fill application form.
CUCET 2017 Application Form
Applicants can get CUCET 2017 application form via online mode only. No other mode will be considered to fill the CUCET 2017 Application Form. Application form is starts from 20th of March, 2017 and continue till 14th of April, 2017. Applicants need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the filled-in application form for further use.
Here we provide eligibility criteria for CUCET 2017 below:
- Applicants have to complete their 10 +2 or alike exam to appear for integrated programme.
- For Under Graduate courses, applicants have to pass 10+2 examination.
- For Post Graduate courses, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- For Ph.D./M.Phil. programmes, applicants must hold a Master’s degree.
CUCET 2017 Application Dates
- Application Form available from : 20th of March, 2017
- Application Form Last Date: 14th of April, 2017
- Examination Date: 17th & 18th of May, 2017
Click here to check more FAQs.
How to Apply
Applicants need to follow below mentioned steps to apply for CUCET Application Form 2017:
- Firstly go to the official website of the authority. (Direct Link is given above)
- Then click on the ‘Click here’ link.
- After that a new page will open on your screen.
- Now, you need to click on ‘Apply’ button as per your course you choose.
- Then you have to fill all the login details & click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Then after that note down your Application ID and fill all the necessary details.
- When all details were filled correctly, then tick on ‘I Agree’ button and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Now, you need to upload your scanned images & click on ‘Upload Images & Proceed’ button.
- Then you have to select university and the courses & click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Then check all your filled-in details and click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
- After that you have to pay your prescribed application fee and Make Payment.
- At last take a hard-copy (printout) and keep it safe for further use.
How to fill CUCET 2017 Application Form
Applicants keep ready with the given documents/details before applying for CUCET 2017:
- Scanned Signature (in .JPEG/.JPG Format with a file size between 5KB – 20KB).
- Scanned Photograph (in .JPEG/.JPG Format with a file size between 10KB -100KB).
- A valid E-mail ID.
- Net banking, Credit card, or ATM-cum-Debit card details (for making online payment).
- Qualification Details.
To check Guidelines to upload photographs and signatures click here.
Applicants need to follow below mentioned steps to fill the application form:
Firstly visit the official website of the authority. Then click on the ‘Click here’ link. After that a new page will open on your screen. Now, you need to click on ‘Apply’ button as per the course you choose. Then you have to fill all the login details & click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-2 Fill the Application Form:
After that, your application form will be shown on your screen. Then after that note down your Application ID and fill all the necessary details. Applicants have to fill all the details such as qualifying exam details, personal details, examination centre and address. When all details were filled correctly, then tick on ‘I Agree’ button and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-3 Upload Images:
Then Upload your scanned images (i.e. Photograph & signature) in a prescribed format. Then enter verification code and Click on ‘Upload Images & Proceed’ link/button.
Step-4 Select University & Courses:
Then you have to select university and the courses of your choice. Applicants can only select 3 universities and 3 courses from each university. Then click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-5 Edit the Application Form:
If any applicants wants to edit his/her details in the form, then click on ‘Edit Application’ button. If all details are correct, then click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
Step-6 Make Payment:
Applicants need to submit their application fee after filling the application form. Select the payment method/mode and Click on ‘Make Payment’ button for make payment after submission of application fee.
Step-7 Application Form View:
- Applicants can view their submitted application form, Check their payment status in this step and if applicant want to add more courses then they need to click on ‘Click here’ link. At last take a hard-copy (printout) and keep it safe for further use.
Application Form Correction
Conducting authority will not release notification related to application form correction yet. In case any notification will be declared by the authority we’ll update here on this page.
If any applicant having query related to CUCET 2017 Application Form, then leave your query below in the comment box.