CTET Admit Card 2018, Steps To Download CTET Admit card 2018
CTET Admit Card 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will issue the admit card of CTET 2018 written exam by first week of September 2018. The CTET admit card will be issued online and all those who will be appearing for the exam can download their CTET hall ticket through the link that will be hosted on this page. Applicants will need their registration number/roll number to download their amdit card. The CTET 2018 is expected to be held in third week of September 2018. All the test takers should not that the CTET 2018 admit card will be issued online and CBSE will not send the hall ticket to any applicant by means of post or email. CBSE will issued the CTET hall ticket to only those applicants whose applications forms will be accepted by the board.
The admit card will consist of a few details such as name of the applicants, venue, address of the venue, date and time of the exam, enrollment number, exam centre and code etc. All the examinees are advised to check the details printed on the admit card and report the discrepancies if any the exam conducting body, CBSE. Applicants should carry the print out of their admit card along with an id proof n original to the exam centre else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Applicants can check below the procedure of downloading the CTET 2018 admit card/hall ticket, important dates, instructions printed in the admit card etc.
CTET Admit Card 2018 Important dates
Applicants can check in the table below the important dates related to the release of CTET 2018 admit card.
|Serial No.||CTET 2018 admit card events||Important dates|
|1||Release of hall ticket||First week of September 2018|
|2||Date of CTET 2018 exam||Third week of September 2018|
Details required for downloading the Admit Card
In the Admit Card login window, the applicants will have to enter the following details:
- Registration No
- Date of Birth
CTET Admit Card 2018 – Steps to download
It is pretty simple to download the admit Card of CTET 2018. Follow the steps below to download the CTET Admit Card 2018. These steps are applicant-friendly and easier to understand.
- Step 1: The applicant has to visit the link given in the post.
- Step 2:Click the relevant link titled ‘Download the Admit Card’
- Step 3: The page where the Admit Card of CTET is being hosted will open.
- Step 4: Enter the Registration number and Date of Birth and Press ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The Hall Ticket of CTET 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Click the ‘Download’ button
- Step 6: Save the file and take a print out of the same
- Step 7: Keep the Admit Card of CTET till the entire recruitment process.
Availability of CTET Admit Card 2018
CTET 2018 Admit Card will be issued by Central Board of Secondary Education. The Admit Card will be issued 10 to 15 days prior the examination. The direct link to download the Admit Card will be provided here on this page.
Particulars in the CTET Admit Card 2018
The CTET Admit Card 2018 will have the following details. The applicants should check all these information carefully. If any discrepancies related to the particulars in the Admit Card of CTET is found, should be immediately reported to the authority.
- Name of the student
- Enrollment number
- Birth date
- Application number
- Photo and signature
- Exam centre and code
- Exam for which the applicant is going to be applied
- Date, day and time
- Reporting time
- Other exam instructions
Documents to carried along with the CTET Admit Card 2018
Applicants along with the CTET Admit Card 2018 should carry the valid photo identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport, Driving License. Those failing to produce the Admit Card and Valid ID proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
CTET Admit Card 2018 – Exam Centres
CBSE will issue a list of exam centres for the written exam of CTET 2018. Applicants will have to provide thre choices of exam centres in order of their preference while filling the CTET application form. While every effort will be made to allot a centre in one of the places opted by the applicant, the Board reserves its discretion to allot a centre other than that of Applicant’s choice anywhere in India. Applicants are advised to check the name of exam centre allotted to them as mentioned on the CTET admit card. Applicants appearing for the exam at a centre different from the one allotted to them will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the complete list exam cities for CTET 2018 with their city codes as given in the table below.
|State/Union Territory||City||City Code|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||Port Blair||1|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||10|
|Daman and Diu||Daman||11|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||30|
Frequently asked questions on CTET 2018 Admit Card
What to do if you are not able to download CTET Admit Card 2018?
Due to the rush of applicants, the Official Website of CBSE might crash. The applicants don’t have to panic if they can’t access their CTET Admit Card 2018. The applicants need to keep calm since the issue will be resolved soon.
How to download the Admit Card?
The process for downloading the CTET Admit Card 2018 has been explained above.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page of Admit Card?
Internet-based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet speed, large of applicants try to download the CTET Admit Card at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 min or during the off-peak hours during the night.
Where I get the registration & password?
Registration & Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the applicants immediately upon successful registration by way of auto-generated email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
Applicants should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Applicants can refer the Application Print for the Date of Birth entered by them. The Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
What to do after downloading the CTET Admit Card ?
The applicants after downloading the CTET Admit Card 2018 will have to take a print-out of the same. The hard copy of the Admit Card of CTET should be carried along with other documents to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
Where to report for any discrepancies?
In the case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the applicant, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET unit for necessary corrections.
CTET admit card 2018 – Important instructions
The following instructions will be printed in the hall ticket of CTET 2018. Applicants should read the guidelines carefully.
- Applicants should report to the examination centre 90 minutes prior the commencement of examination.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, pen, slide rules, log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the admit card and blue/ black ball point pen inside the examination room/hall.
- Aspirants coming after the commencement of the exam will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Admit card of CTET along with photo-identity proof should be carried to the exam centre. No applicants will be allowed to take the exam if they fail to produce both the documents.
- Applicants will be asked to open the seal of the test booklet five minutes before the exam. Question booklets will be distributed 10 minutes prior the start of the exam.
- Any kind of unfair practice or misconduct in the examination hall will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- The exam will start as per the time mentioned in the CTET hall ticket.
- The invigilator will check the admit card during the exam inorder to confirm the applicants’ identity.
- Frisking of applicants will be done at the entry gate of the exam.
- Exam takers will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam gets over.
Contact Details for any discrepancies
In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees and discrepancies in the Admit Card, the applicant should approach to the Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit, CBSE, between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. The applicants should approach along with proof of payment of fee i.e. applicant copy of E-Challan, if payment made through E-Challan or copy of bank statement, if payment made through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature.
If any applicant having query regarding CTET Admit card 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.