UP CPAT Counselling 2018 will be held on Third week of October, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Counselling, Seat Allotment:
Upcpat 2018 application is finally released after Allahabad High Court Notification. The Combined Pre Ayush Test 2018 is started from August – September 2018 and it has proposed to be conduct on 1st week of October, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. The counselling will be begin from 3rd week of October, 2018 onwards. Here in this articles applicant can check complete details for UP CPAT Counselling 2018, Important Dates, and Required Documents etc.
CPAT Counselling Important Dates
- Online forms starts from August to September, 2018
- Application Form submission Last Date Last week of September, 2018
- Downloading Date for Admit card Last week of September, 2018
- Entrance exam Date First week of October, 2018
- Answer key available in First week of October, 2018
- Result Declaration Second week of October, 2018
- Counselling Third week of October, 2018 onwards.
The eligibility criteria is very crucial part for appearing in UP CPAT entrance exam which we have listed in below points:
- All applicants should be have domicile of Uttar Pradesh state (permanent resident).
- The minimum required age limit for appearing UP CPAT Exam is 17 years as per official notification.
- The higher age require 25 years for general category applicants.
- Applicants should be completed their 12th class with Science or equivalent exams.
- For SC/ST category students have 5 year relaxation in higher age.
How to register for UP CPAT Counselling 2018?
- At first, applicant need to visit the official site at www.cpatup2018.in and look for the counselling dates.
- After that you are required to register yourself for counselling by entering basic details.
- After receiving the registration (username and password), login to apply and fill maximum college choices and lock seat.
- Now, wait for Allotment of Seat
- If seat will be allotted report at respective college otherwise participate in next round by following the same procedure.
For UP CPAT counselling, candidates have to pay Rs 5000/- (as security money) and Rs 500/- as counselling fee through online banking.
UP CPAT Counselling Process:
Those applicant have appeared in the UP CPAT 2018 entrance exam and have secured minimum qualifying marks the authority will invited to those applicants for appearing in the counselling round. The admission of the applicants will be actually depends on his/her performance in the entrance examination.
Those applicants will be found as an ineligible as per prescribed conditions his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage, so we suggested you all to ensure with the prescribed eligibility criteria for UP CPAT 2018 Exam.
Required Documents at the time of CPAT Counselling
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet /passing certificates
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- Admit Card
- Fee Draft
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Other Certificates (if applicable)
- Caste Certification (if applicable)
If any applicant having query regarding UP CPAT Counselling 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.