CIPET JEE 2018 Exam Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, CIPET JEE 2018 Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, Admission Procedure
CIPET JEE 2018 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam will be conducted by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology. Applicants who are interested in taking admission in the following programmes must appear for CIPET JEE 2018. Applicants will be given admission based on their result in CIPET JEE 2018. Applicants can check all the details of CIPET JEE 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
CIPET JEE 2018 Notification – Application Released
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form for Diploma courses has been released from 28th April 2018. Click here to fill application.
CIPET JEE 2018 Exam Summary
CIPET Exam Dates 2018
Here we are providing the official dates of CIPET JEE for Diploma courses:
|Application release||28th April 2018|
|Last date for application submission||27th June 2018|
|Admit card release||30th June 2018|
|Exam date||1st July 2018|
|Issue of Counselling / Admission Call Letter||3rd July 2018|
|Counselling window||9th – 11th July 2018|
|Commencement of courses||1st August 2018|
Applicants can get here the tentative exam dates of CIPET JEE 2018:
|Commencement of online application form||April/May 2018|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Admission Starts from||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
The applications are invited from eligible applicants through online mode to apply for CIPET JEE 2018. They have to fill all the correct details. The documents needed to be attached with the application form with attestation of DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X/Diploma/Degree Certificates, attested community certificate (for reserved categories), residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable.
- For PGD-PPT- Minimum educational qualification of 3 years degree in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects is needed.
- For PGD-PTQM- 3 years’ degree in Science cleared with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
- For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM- 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent is minimum educational requirement to apply for this course.
- For DPMT & DPT- The applicants who have qualified 10th standard with Science, Maths & English will be eligible to apply for this course.
- The maximum age limit for PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM is 25 years and for DPMT & DPT it is 20 years. The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to SC/ST & North Eastern region applicants. Age limit will be evaluated as on 31st July 2018.
Overall Eligibility according to different courses are shown in below table:
|For PGD-PPT||3 year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric pass applicants with Science, Mathematics and English.|
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics /Polymer/Chemical/ Engineering/Technology Or|
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech. / Chemical/Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology/B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical Or|
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry /Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science /Chemistry as one of the major subject|
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management/Control (PGD-PTQC)
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants can prepare according to the exam pattern given below:
- Duration of Exam:The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects:As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions:Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Type of Exam:It will be of Objective Type Question.
- Parts:It will consist of two parts, i.e. first is Preliminary exam and second is Main exam.
Syllabus of CIPET JEE 2018
- The questions will be asked from the subjects that they studied in bachelor’s degree course to check their knowledge.
- It also included subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics & English.
- For preliminary part, applicants can make their GK strong.
Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses will be carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis. Selection for all courses will be based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
The provisional selection will be cancelled for the applicant not accepting the allotment of admission within the stipulated time indicated in the call letter and the wait list will be operated to fill the vacancies.
The Category wise reservation followed for the selection of applicants are as below:
- SC category student: 15%
- ST category student: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes student (Non-Creamy Layer): 27%
- Physically Challenged student: 3% (Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged applicants cutting across all sections including SC/ST and the Other Backward Classes and the Non – reserved category.)
- General category student: 47.5 %
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM||16,700/-|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||500/-|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250/-|
|Students Insurance Policy||100/-|
- Room rent including all amenities: Rs.10,000/- per semester
- Hostel mess charge will be extra and charged as per actual on monthly basis.
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in
CIPET JEE 2018 Admit Card
- If you have correctly submitted your application form then you would get your Admit card of CIPET JEE 2018. The Admit cards are released by the exam bodies.
- The Admit cards are released two weeks before the exam. The date for the downloading of the admit card will be around in 2nd week of June 2018.
- You need to carry your admit card along with you on the CIPET JEE 2018 examination day as well as at the time of final admissions.
- Therefore, you need to keep this document safe until the completion of the admissions process.
- As soon as the admit card has been released, you would be able to download the admit cards from the official website.
CIPET JEE 2018 Result
Expected date for result declaration for Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology Joint entrance examination 2018, is in July first week. The results will be available online. Hence the applicants need to check the official website for downloading their result. Firstly, applicants need to log in using their roll no provided on the admit card. Then save or download the result and print a hard copy of the result. No doubt, applicants should bring this printout at the time of admission. Kindly note that applicants will not be intimated about the results by the conducting authority.
How to check CIPET JEE 2018 Result
- Visit the official website of CIPET JEE.
- Find the link – CIPET JEE Result 2018.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your details.
- Click on Submit.
- The result is displayed.
- Take a printout of their Result.
CIPET JEE Counselling
Counselling for CIPET JEE 2018 will commence from the second week of July 2018. Moreover, getting admission is purely on the basis of performance of the applicant in the entrance test. Accordingly, based on the merit, a call letter will be issued to the selected applicants. Based on the call letter, which shall carry all the further details for admission, applicants should report for the admission.
Documents Required for CIPET JEE 2018 Counselling
The applicants are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
CIPET JEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
- A merit list is made before the counseling, based on some factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation or general category, handicapped or physically disabled quota, sports quota
- The counseling is done on the basis of the above factors.
- The applicants have to fill up their choice of colleges in which they wish to seek admission.
- Finally, on the counseling day, the seats are allotted to the applicants.
- The applicants can lock the seats by paying the fees.
- Applicants can withdraw their name from counseling.
CIPET JEE 2018 Important Points
- The university will offer PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT & DPT, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology), M.Tech-PNT, M.Sc.-PS and M.Sc. (Tech).
- Applicants cannot change the examination centre once the application form is submitted.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general applicants and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The application fee can paid through Demand Draft.
- You can check our “Exam Pattern” section to get the exam pattern for the exam.
- The academic subjects are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and previous qualifying examination subjects.
If Applicant having query regarding CIPET JEE 2018, then you may leave your query down below.