CET Delhi 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, syllabus
CET Delhi (Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam) 2018 is a state level entrance test conducted by the DTTE (Department of Training and Technical Education), Delhi. This exam is mainly organized to for the candidates to provide admissions in full-time diploma programmes in polytechnics (engineering & non-engineering) offered by several institutions of Delhi. It is also conducted for providing admissions via lateral entry in full-time diploma engineering programmes. In this article, we are provide information regarding CET Delhi 2018 (Delhi Polytechnic) including important dates, application form, syllabus, etc.
CET Delhi 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official Delhi CET 2018 exam dates from the table given below.
|Application form starts from||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission||3rd week of April 2018 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Submission of application fee||3rd week of March to 3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card available||Last week of May 2018|
|Examination date||Last week of May 2018 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and last week of May 2018 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|Result declare on||2nd week of June 2018 (4:00 PM)|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June or 1st week of July (after result declaration)|
CET Delhi 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for this exam only via online process via the official website of authority.
- Delhi CET 2018 Application Formhas been released from 20th March, 2018. The application fee is Rs. 400/- + Rs. 18/- additional charges.
- Application fee will be not refunded under any conditions.
- Delhi CET Application Form Correction 2018facility shall be provided via online mode.
- The fee payment can be done via credit/debit card/E-wallet/net banking or via the Challan in any branch of corporation bank in India. Candidates note that, there is no need to send the printed application form to the authority.
Candidates need to check all eligibility norms/criteria before applying.
- Only Indian sponsored/Nationals candidates can apply.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for Delhi CET 2018.
- Candidates must complete their 10th or alike exam with Mathematics, Science, & English Subjects.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 35% of marks in Mathematics, Science, & English subjects.
- Candidates must have passed in Mathematics, Science, & English separately without any grace marks.
- Candidates who are waiting for their result of qualifying examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- For Pharmacy course, candidates have to complete 12thfrom any well-known board by securing minimum 45% of marks (for general category) and 40% of marks (for SC/ST category) in chemistry, physics, and Biology/Mathematics group.
Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Below, we are providing the Delhi CET Exam pattern:
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- Paper Mode: The question paper will be held via offline mode (i.e. using Pen & Paper)
- No. of Questions: question paper contain total 150 MCQ’s. 40 from Physics, 30 from Chemistry, 50 question will ask from Mathematics, 15 from Biology & English.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 min (150 minutes).
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Language of Exam: English & Hindi language.
The seat reservation for different categories are as follows:
Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for Delhi CET 2018 will be published in the last week of May, 2018. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will contain all details of candidate like name of the candidate, roll number, exam date, exam centre, & timings, etc. No duplicate admit card will be published by the authority after the examination.
Delhi CET 2018 Result
Result for Delhi CET 2018 will be available on 2nd week of June, 2018. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering the essential details like roll number, etc. Authority will prepare a list of candidates on the basis of marks/score obtained by them in the exam.
Delhi CET 2018 Counselling
Counselling for Delhi CET 2018 will be organized in total 4 rounds. The counselling procedure will be start after merit list released. The counselling procedure will comprises of different steps i.e. online registration, online choice submission, Submission of processing fee, result of seat allotment and completion of enrollment formalities. Candidates need to pay counselling fee i.e. Rs. 700/- along with additional charges.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Copy of online registration slip
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- Delhi CET 2018 admit card
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- 10thclass mark sheet
- Delhi CET 2018 rank card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
If you have any other queries related to Delhi CET 2018, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.