BSNL Recruitment 2019, BSNL 2019 Application form, Eligibility, Selection Process… BSNL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which came into existence in 2000 is currently the largest public sector telecom company in India. It provides its telecom services from Jammu to Kanyakumari and from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh. BSNL operates its all undertakings under the Ministry of Telecommunications of India.
On yearly basis, BSNL releases the official notification for the Indian nationals to be recruited for various posts in BSNL. Here candidates can check all the important information about the BSNL recruitment 2019 procedure and the posts, application form, eligibility criteria, and the selection procedure.
BSNL Posts and Recruitment process
BSNL recruits the candidates on the basis of the marks attained by them in the GATE. BSNL also publishes the online notification for the class ‘B’ and ‘C’ grade jobs which require candidates to have qualified the graduation level examination from a recognized institute
It will be the sole discretion of BSNL to conduct any qualifying examination or interview for the recruitment process for the ‘B’ and ‘C’ grade posts.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 31st January 2019.
- Those candidates who belong to the reserved category will be provided the 5 years relaxation in the upper age.
- The age relaxation will be 10 years for the PwD candidates.
- Candidates must have completed the B.E. / B.Tech.Or equivalent education in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation engineering from a recognized institute.
- Those having Sc. (Electronics)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) will also be eligible.
BSNL Recruitment Application Form 2019
- The application form will be available online on the official, website of BSNL
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 500 which will be paid by the candidates through Internet Banking, Credit Card or debit card
- Candidates belong to SC and ST category will need to pay Rs. 300 as an application fee
BSNL Recruitment Admit Card 2019
- After the submission of the BSNL Recruitment Application Form, candidates will issue the Admit Card.
- The admit card will be available on the official website.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to bring the admit card at the examination venue to be eligible to appear in the test.
BSNL Recruitment Result 2019
- In the last of the recruitment process, BSNL will release the result of the test or the interview.
- All the successful candidates will be invited to for the next round of the selection process or for the appointment on probationary
If any candidate having query regarding BSNL Recruitment 2019, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.